Reviews for A Little Spirit
AnimeWolfGirl1996 chapter 37 . 6/17
I really love your story. I hope you haven't given up on it because it is really great! I hope you update soon. :)
Transformers' BABY chapter 37 . 5/10
Please update story is awesome please
mariforalltmnteterna chapter 37 . 4/22
Many couple moments . I love it .
itsallguchicauseyolo chapter 35 . 11/16/2014
I read this story a while ago but for some reason never got around to finishing it. As I just did all the wonderful memories of this story came back and I'm so grateful that I read this. Your portrayal of everything, the imagery, the way you wrote this-everything is just so amazing. Your a very talented writer and I look forward to reading more of your work.
-Red
BabyGhost123 chapter 35 . 11/4/2014
I loved the story from the beginning to the end. How even though there were rough times they always found a way to make, just loved it anyway u have to update soon ... love the fluffy scenes
mariforalltmnteterna chapter 35 . 9/1/2014
Six is a great poet and lover .
Six and Rex are great daddies . I loved this chapter very much .
icefiresky chapter 35 . 9/1/2014
It was beautiful. I think your a big romantic yourself. lesigh some day I hope to have a lover like six that would be nice.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
Her name is rebecca holiday.. Jsyk
Trinity Stark chapter 34 . 6/22/2014
Awww It's adorable when they have "Family" Moments :3 Good job on it so far!
mariforalltmnteterna chapter 34 . 6/1/2014
Spirit rules . She got a new allie .
I loved Six's foster mommy .
Rex x 6 forever !
mariforalltmnteterna chapter 33 . 3/1/2014
Six and Rex are fantastic parents . I am sad for Spirit . She is imortal and her parents no .
Good chapter .
Trinity Stark chapter 32 . 12/4/2013
I could not stop snickering at Gatlocke's little spat.. He always amuses me. And I bet he wanted Rex to join.. He just wanted in Rex's pants! ...I wonder if turning a hose on him would be inhumane.. Heh random thoughts..Anyways good chapter! The last chapter was... Whew..Spicy, do you serve milk with that spicy dish? :3
Amaterasu Masami chapter 32 . 12/2/2013
Ah my love for your stories runs deep. I love this chapter it was fantastic. I'm so glad that Spirit wasn't put in mortal danger for once. That was a relief. Can't wait for the next chapter.
mariforalltmnteterna chapter 32 . 12/1/2013
Homophobics suck !
Is Spirit imortal ? Wow !
Amaterasu Masami chapter 31 . 9/2/2013
Lol for reals you did research? Aw man I love this chapter. I'm kinda hoping Rosalyn shows up so we can have some good old fashioned mud wrastlin'! I hope my country drawl was satisfactory. Lol can't wait for the next chapter.