Reviews for A Little Spirit
jwbeckham chapter 38 . 8/13/2015
Really enjoying both stories, keep up the good work with the fluff overload. Just to let you know, when referencing the book thief you mispelled nazi as natzi
AnimeWolfGirl1996 chapter 37 . 6/17/2015
I really love your story. I hope you haven't given up on it because it is really great! I hope you update soon. :)
Transformers' BABY chapter 37 . 5/10/2015
Please update story is awesome please
mariforalltmnteterna chapter 37 . 4/22/2015
Many couple moments . I love it .
itsallguchicauseyolo chapter 35 . 11/16/2014
I read this story a while ago but for some reason never got around to finishing it. As I just did all the wonderful memories of this story came back and I'm so grateful that I read this. Your portrayal of everything, the imagery, the way you wrote this-everything is just so amazing. Your a very talented writer and I look forward to reading more of your work.
-Red
BabyGhost123 chapter 35 . 11/4/2014
I loved the story from the beginning to the end. How even though there were rough times they always found a way to make, just loved it anyway u have to update soon ... love the fluffy scenes
mariforalltmnteterna chapter 35 . 9/1/2014
Six is a great poet and lover .
Six and Rex are great daddies . I loved this chapter very much .
nameless-ice-goddess chapter 35 . 9/1/2014
It was beautiful. I think your a big romantic yourself. lesigh some day I hope to have a lover like six that would be nice.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
Her name is rebecca holiday.. Jsyk
Trinity Stark chapter 34 . 6/22/2014
Awww It's adorable when they have "Family" Moments :3 Good job on it so far!
mariforalltmnteterna chapter 34 . 6/1/2014
Spirit rules . She got a new allie .
I loved Six's foster mommy .
Rex x 6 forever !
mariforalltmnteterna chapter 33 . 3/1/2014
Six and Rex are fantastic parents . I am sad for Spirit . She is imortal and her parents no .
Good chapter .
Trinity Stark chapter 32 . 12/4/2013
I could not stop snickering at Gatlocke's little spat.. He always amuses me. And I bet he wanted Rex to join.. He just wanted in Rex's pants! ...I wonder if turning a hose on him would be inhumane.. Heh random thoughts..Anyways good chapter! The last chapter was... Whew..Spicy, do you serve milk with that spicy dish? :3
Amaterasu Masami chapter 32 . 12/2/2013
Ah my love for your stories runs deep. I love this chapter it was fantastic. I'm so glad that Spirit wasn't put in mortal danger for once. That was a relief. Can't wait for the next chapter.
mariforalltmnteterna chapter 32 . 12/1/2013
Homophobics suck !
Is Spirit imortal ? Wow !