Reviews for Love in a Lost Paradise
MariPain chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Looking forward to mORe its awsome so far !
HighbornCrab chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Very nice.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
greatjobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbb keep up the good workkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkk...
fanofgoodstories chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Great job, love what you did with this please keep up the good work. :)
raptor red chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Awesome job, reminds me of my story in some ways. I love the sanctuary, the "normals", and all of your characters. Everything happening very fast, and in this case I like it.
raptor red chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Very well done. I love your characters and how they are in the world and how they affected it.
DarkDarsi chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Please write more.
TheFirstDubstepLovingUmbreon chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEE continue, i love stories for bioshock (especially ones with super hot big sisters ;) PLEASE times 9,000 continue
dazz95 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
its really good and i hope you continue it because im courius whats gonna happen next
Just call me ZS chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Nice job. This is a pretty good story. I hope you do continue it, only one thing. Does the big sister feel any remorse, pain, any emotions from the period of her protectors absence? I mean, after being separated from him, you think she would be mad. Also,did i miss something? Cause how did she revive him...? Also, I'm sorry if you meant to address this in a later chapter. It is a good story so far, so i think you should continue. MY comments are meant to be constructive, sorry if i offended at all.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Nice keep it up
hn chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I like it chapters could be longer I love wa long chapter finished bioshock 2 in a single day could have been longer by the way is rapture destroyed is it the good ending or bad ending
logan greenberg chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
continue this story i like it a lot. you have a great imaginachian/thingy. byb
pseud0zombie chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Pretty good, although grammar and flow could do with a tweak or two (nothing horrible, I assure you).

You do a very good job of portraying that adorable Big Daddy/Little Sister relationship. I hope you'll continue this soon
Antrxx chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I rekon this story is pretty good it would be nice to see it continued