Reviews for Katzen Blut
CC21 chapter 11 . 9/25/2012
When I first saw the summary for this story, I didn't think much of it, but I am so glad that I read it. I am hooked onto this story, and I love it. I vuess it makes it better that I haven't read Blood yet, i have no idea what to expect! And this form of Haru is completely unpredictable to me! I absolutely love it!

Plus keep updating this story, and I have no problem with length. Make this story as long as you want, I'd love to read more!
Jeannenobunaga chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
is haru human and baron still a cat figurine or do they change/
Catsafari chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
You said your first language isn't English? It's very good. (Better than some people whose first language IS English.)

And I looked up Blood Plus - it's going to be really interesting to see how you develop that storyline into a Cat Returns AU (Alternative Universe) story. I don't think this counts as a crossover, since you're taking the plotline, but you're not incorperating the two stories with characters from both.

Haru as Machida's adopted sister is a very different angle to what we usually see - I like it.

Hm... I wonder what Haru's past is... Could it possibly be something to do with cats? I noticed the reference to catnip in the doctor's room, and Haru's feline-like eating.

All the same, there was something about Baron's hands being bandaged... Now I'm curious...

Looking forward to the next chapter - please continue and update soon!

Catsafari.