Reviews for The Wardens' Tale
cellester chapter 18 . 2/1
Branka could have taken a control rod from the shaperate they store golems there maybe they have extra rods from golems that were destroyed fighting darkspawn.
Cavik96 chapter 32 . 1/16
Just a small suggestion: with what was revealed in Inquisition, maybe you should edit a bit the interaction between Serenity and Flemeth
Cavik96 chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
The red-head soldier was Aveline?
Cavik96 chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
You say the argument was just for fun, but I'd say it was kind of necessary to highlight the differencies between those two
Cavik96 chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
"The ending wasn't great". Why? I liked it very much
Alexeij chapter 26 . 8/3/2014
You had me at 'Goldy and Scowly'. Totally.
Pusillanimous chapter 51 . 5/29/2014
This was a great fic,had some poorly written parts and a little clich├ęd at times but there's a very good reason I read it all till the end,this was a fantastic read and I really hope I get to see more of the characters as well as more of these stories in general
cellester chapter 50 . 2/18/2014
a couple of times you have sandal call serenity king lady instead of kind lady. they need to harvest the archdemons blood so that there will be wardens for future blights. loved the fight with the vanguard.
cellester chapter 45 . 2/18/2014
Love Agrona's parting words. Words like that raise the hair on your arm and send a chill down the spine.
cellester chapter 44 . 2/18/2014
how would the two mages send word? can they shape shift or communicate with their dreams? magic mirror? like where the stories going. did Serenity make up that bit about wardens interfering with the archdemons healing or is that going to be explained?
cellester chapter 30 . 2/17/2014
so Serenity is taking both mages with her? Agrona could use some mage help for healing and what not.
cellester chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
what did Serenity and Leliana say? fanfiction wont let you copy and paste to translate. will they find Sten's sword in Orzammar or Redcliffe? Serenity's ability to speak to the dead in her dreams is interesting.
cellester chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
i thought the motto was 'a Cousland always does their duty'? love the story so far.
jaffa3 chapter 43 . 11/14/2013
In all of the stories I've read Loghain always did the same as in the game.

But in this with the "you win Seri" that actually made his death sad
jaffa3 chapter 12 . 11/14/2013
The one thing I hated about Orrzamar was the choice (Behlan was good except if you played the dwarf noble origin) and Harromont is the better choice (except he doesn't care about the castless)

Either way your screwed.

But I still like this story