Reviews for The Wardens' Tale
Judy chapter 51 . 9/18
I love this story. Thanks
Eadane chapter 51 . 12/26/2015
A wonderful and well written spin on one of my most favorite games of all times. Nice going with the alternating perspectives between Serenity and Agrona and with each of their very unique personalities with them. With that said thank you for writing this wonderful stoy.
BajaB chapter 51 . 10/20/2015
Quite enjoyed this - well done.
BlackWingedTraveler chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
Er... I guess this was about where I realized making Serenity like that wasn't intentional? The Maric and Loghain thing... I like Agrona, and I love the idea, but Maker, I can't stand Serenity. She's condescending, holier-than-thou, and thinks she's the best of the best. The way she got so upset about being called Shem was honestly ridiculous.

I wish you luck in your future writing - your writing IS really good, I wish to finish it - but strongly disliking one of the main characters means I can't really finish the story. Sorry!
BlackWingedTraveler chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
Hm... I hope Serenity gets a shock of the real world, soon, because I can't stand how condescending and full of herself she is. Guess it makes sense since she's a noble, though!

Still like Agrona.
BlackWingedTraveler chapter 2 . 7/27/2015
Interesting. I'm not sure how to think about the changes to the Cousland aspect - in-game, the elves state that Highever's alienate was just as bad or worse, which gives the Couslands a bit of a less than perfect thing going on. But here, you changed it, and your Cousland's name is Serenity...

Well, we'll see! I like Agrona, though, and my poor lost Nelaros is forever beloved.
cellester chapter 18 . 2/1/2015
Branka could have taken a control rod from the shaperate they store golems there maybe they have extra rods from golems that were destroyed fighting darkspawn.
Cavik96 chapter 32 . 1/16/2015
Just a small suggestion: with what was revealed in Inquisition, maybe you should edit a bit the interaction between Serenity and Flemeth
Cavik96 chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
The red-head soldier was Aveline?
Cavik96 chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
You say the argument was just for fun, but I'd say it was kind of necessary to highlight the differencies between those two
Cavik96 chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
"The ending wasn't great". Why? I liked it very much
Alexeij chapter 26 . 8/3/2014
You had me at 'Goldy and Scowly'. Totally.
Pusillanimous chapter 51 . 5/29/2014
This was a great fic,had some poorly written parts and a little clich├ęd at times but there's a very good reason I read it all till the end,this was a fantastic read and I really hope I get to see more of the characters as well as more of these stories in general
cellester chapter 50 . 2/18/2014
a couple of times you have sandal call serenity king lady instead of kind lady. they need to harvest the archdemons blood so that there will be wardens for future blights. loved the fight with the vanguard.
cellester chapter 45 . 2/18/2014
Love Agrona's parting words. Words like that raise the hair on your arm and send a chill down the spine.