Reviews for Henged Perceptions
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2019
i loved it
FFFG chapter 1 . 2/25/2018
Well, it was definitely an amusing premis. The thought of Iruka making Kakashi into a melodramatic idiot at the memorial was funny as all heck. Not entirely sure Iruka's class was as astute as they would normally be. I imagine if Iruka acted even a fraction more lax than his typical self, they'd be all over him, trying to get away with all manner of pranks, asking questions they had no business knowing the answers to and just generally becoming more and more unruly. Not to mention the story they were told about Suna, if nothing else that should have unmasked the ruse then and there. I would vote more so that Iruka won the challenge. His blunders weren't nearly as obvious (barring the crying at the memorial), and Kakashi is weird enough as is that any oddities noticed would just be written off as Kakashi being himself.
The sex scene kind of came out of nowhere. Like, completely unexpected and it started off with no real connection to the rest of the story. Then half way through when they switched it seemed just as off. I don't know. It just wasn't quite up to the standard I've read from your other works. It seemed disjointed and I was more confused than anything throughout. Ah well, to each their own. KTN
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Love It. Hot.
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
this was funny... i was a lot shocked by the sudden scene at the end... but otherwise it was funny
jj chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I really wanna see naruto and yamoto walk in on that and sakura and sai two lol
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
eeeek! haha ok the whole lemon thing was a little wow...go Iruka!
Jessica Black1 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
damnit you made me bust a gut laughing throughout this
Draven98 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Really enjoyed this. Very funny and great banter. Gai was hilarious. Thanks so much for writing and sharing :)
Tangledfire chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
the first sentence was priceless
SweetJane72 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
It's rare that I ever burst out laughing while reading a fanfic; it was quite amusing! Great sex scene too, I loved the whole extremely long chapter!
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
woop woop _ awesome stuff lol. love gai lol _
MissJudged16 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Rather lovely. Good job on this!
maethebellydancer chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I love this sooooooo much. I loved the kids nicknames, and I loved the sex with yourself kinda spin with the lemon. Good stuff!
Mercutio chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Loved it. The sex scene was hot hot hot, and the bit after it with the Hokage calling them on their little slips was hilarious; the perfect accompaniment.
Orion's Eagle chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Wonderful story. I thought the whole thing was just great, from the dialogue to the set up of everything.

Though one thing I must say is that I felt like the beginning of the story was a little stronger than the second half, you built the up the story so well with the tension and everything else, and from the way you were starting out things I imagined the ending was going to be a bit different, mostly in the way you had both characters act in the end... particularly Iruka, that kind of sent me through a loop (not necessarily in a bad way : ). But after I got over the initial, I suppose, shock of what Iruka was doing, again, not that it was bad and that I couldn't see it happening in another story, it's just that in THIS story I didn't easily see him being that bold with Kakashi and seemingly out of nowhere (not to say it was out of nowhere, just to say that I didn't see it coming really... I mean I know he realized from Gai that Kakashi liked him, but still I wasn't expecting him to go THAT far when he was being so coy and innocent about things the night before). But even after it took me a second to get over what he was doing, I was too invested in the story from how well you built up the tension to really give a rat's ass : ). I guess I just wish you had written the ending a little different, but that's just my silly opinion.

Regardless, I thought the story was great, and well written. T'was very hot and smexy, and was definitely entertaining for procrastinating lil ol' me (now I want to read more fanfiction, but I must be somewhat productive today, lol).

Again, the beginning was a great solid build up of tension and the story overall was just great. Keep it up : )