Reviews for and all the king's horses
aksdlhfklsd chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This was lovely. I think you captured Equius and his feelings toward Aradia very well here while also adding an intriguing spin on things. The tone you used fit the piece wonderfully. Nice work. (:
selly-is-dead chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This story made me cry. You write wonderfully and evocatively and oh god I feel so bad for Equius. I love this ship.
ilolitarawr chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
You need to make more of this. More. More. More. More. More. More. More.
Chop-Logic chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Oh my, this is really really incredible OvO
aradiacosplayer chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
omgiloveyoupleasemakemorehav emybabies
anticollision chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
i don't particarlly like equius (but, ohmygosh, i love almost all the characters anyway), but this was brilliantly written and portrayed. and i do love aradia.

and the titleeeee. it fits wonderfully.

and all the king's horse, and all the king's men...

/heart
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Jeeze man Equius is so tragic, and this fic is a good reminder of just how bad off he is.
superlabelgirl chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This is really beautifully done, and portrays Equius in a way I really like. Your prose is perfect and spot-on. E%cellent work! _
grotesqueries chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
the way you write inner thought blows me away a bit, it's entrancing. and somewhat disturbing, though i think that might be the excess ginger ale in my system.
captured ghosts chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This is stunning

you need to write more Homestuck :)
miaou5 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
So freaking gorgeous. You are one bloody good writer. You really managed to capture this relationship to a T. Equius' feelings are so sweet and adorable, I can't help but feel for him! I hope you can write another one of these Ar/Equ fics when you find the time!
atelophobic chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
omg, no, don't stop please. i an sort of spazzing out because you are one of my favorite writers, and homestuck is my favorite fandom right now, and akdhskdhdj idk man, this is sort of beautiful.

this was just. ugh. perfection. i like how you portrayed equius, devoured by a love that would only punish him. and aradia is just so fucking gorgeous. i adore the idea of him toiling around to make the perfect body for her.

(also, yeah, that kiss in canon? holy shit man. i fucking died. she was all 'I HATE U' but then reverted into sloppy makeouts. and it was hot.)