Reviews for Still Just a Phone Call Away
whack sparrow chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
you gotta.. you gotta update/ you can't just leave us hanging like this
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Ah, poor Dean. And Jo. My heart really goes out to her with all that unrequited love.
niafadra chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
amazing writing in this chapter, detailed, carefully descriptive and all around perfectly balanced, I really hope the next update will appear soon!
cheekymonster2 chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Yay! im so glad you got some free time to come bak to this story! This chapter was really good,looking forward to the next one!
BonanzaRocks chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
WOW! Powerful stuff you got here in this chapter! I totally love it, and I hope the next one is up soon so I don't have to wait to long (because I'm selfish like that haha) Awesome writing and I LOVE the story!
angeleyenc chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
plz update! oh dean.. *sigh*
strandrijker chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Thanks for this awesome chapter. I'm glad that it still was on my favourite alert and I hope that you don't have too much struggle to provide us with the next chapterr. I wonder how they will immobilize his leg.

Ash is soo great. He probably studied medicine, IT-stuff and engineering at the same time :-)
BlueGem22 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Awesome story. Please update soon. I really want find out what heppen next. Keep up the good work.
Brightshadow-chi chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
aw poor Dean, can't imagine how much pain he must be in.

update soon ;)
dreamlitnight chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I like Jo and Ash. Hope they can fix poor injured Dean. It's difficult for me to imagine Ash behind the wheel of Dean's baby. lol Great chapter! Anxious to read more.
strandrijker chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Woah, I'm really looking forward to the hardest part of the night. How will they fix Dean without hospital?
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
plz update! great fic! can't wait for more!