Reviews for Code:Drabbles
UnderdogHero chapter 100 . 7/31/2013
This chapter made me very happy, great job with the whole fic, I can't wait to see what you do next!
NJ7009 chapter 98 . 7/31/2013
How beautiful :)
NJ7009 chapter 100 . 7/31/2013
*Sniff* Is it really over? I CAN'T BELIEVE IT I AM CRYING HERE.

I BEG YOU TO DO A CODE:BREAKERS IN Attack on Titan UNIVERSE. IT WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE, IT REALLY WOULD. OH, I AM SERIOUSLY BEGGING YOU PLEASE!. I WOULD GIVE YOU MONEY (I am being dead serious here)

This was so brilliant :)
NJ7009 chapter 99 . 7/31/2013
Awww Yuuki :'( You are too cute not too love. I feel bad for you.

I myself have wondered what it would be like without special powers for the Code:Breakers. I think most of them would leave pretty normal lives. You know... the ones who have been born DX
NJ7009 chapter 95 . 7/24/2013
Awww I still can't believe the series is over. I am crying while reading this.

Please update soon!
NJ7009 chapter 93 . 7/22/2013
Hahahaha awww Yuuki :) So adorable :)

You should do more all Code:Breakers drabbles. They are so amusing XD

Update soon
Blathersnout chapter 93 . 7/21/2013
Can you do a chapter where Yuuki makes Yukinko watch a movie or some activity with him and Yuuki falls asleep on him
NJ7009 chapter 90 . 7/19/2013
Wow, Lily was always merciless! (These drabbles deserve to be in the manga. Actually, you should have written the ending. It would have been epic!)
NJ7009 chapter 89 . 7/19/2013
I liked how you made me sympathise more with Rei in this drabble. I don't like him very much but I have become to like him more after this :)
NJ7009 chapter 88 . 7/19/2013
You gotta' love Rui and Kouji romance :)
NJ7009 chapter 87 . 7/19/2013
Poor Toki, I am here for you
NJ7009 chapter 86 . 7/11/2013
Awww Yuuki (warps arms around him) You are seriously adorable!

I loved this chapter, especially since it is Yuuki. I am eager for the next drabble :)
Death-Sama01 chapter 86 . 7/11/2013
Yay, a Yuuki update! I live all of these one shots
NJ7009 chapter 85 . 7/8/2013
This is my new favourite out of the 'first time to kill' series of drabbles. This is exactly what Eden would instruct the Barcodes. They would point, the barcode would kill, and that was it. There would be no chance to contemplate over what to do.

Excited for the next drabble.
NJ7009 chapter 84 . 7/5/2013
I loved Hitomi and I love this drabble. It made my day when I saw you updated :)

Update soon please :)