Reviews for I was
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 8/1
harsh, but true! Good work!
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
will you ever make a sequel for this story? i think its great. :)
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Awesome!
Krysania chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
While I understand the sentiment and feel it too, even believe that Harry felf that way too he wouldn't have reacted in that way cause he couldn't afford it... he had very few people as it was...
MelodyPotterSnape chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Cool concept of Harry being disgusted enough to leave. I always hated that 'he was 15' excuse. I'm sorry that might be okay if he was 10-12, maybe even thirteen but he wasn't. He was a fifteen year old which is more than an acceptable age to know right from wrong and to know when a person is going too far.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
A bully that changed. James was raised as a spoiled, only child who came late in life to parents who had given up having a child. He did change though.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Great story.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Better to be humiliated than violently attacked! Snape used Sectumsempra (a dark cutting curse of his own invention) in retaliation for James embarrassing him. Snape used that memory to lie to Harry and make him think his father was a bully when he wasn't. Snape was the bully. Snape also invented the Levicorpus spell that James used on him (it was recorded in the Half-Blood Prince's Potions book). How did James learn that spell? Snape used it first, obviously! Snape never changed as an adult and was still a bully. And Snape was a snarky bastard of a child as well. If he called his best friend a mudblood, what insults did his enemies have to put up with?
jediprankster chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Excellent angry Harry. Though I'm surprised he didn't mention Sirius trying to feed Snape to Remus.
wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
angsty harry... but how he SHOULD have responded!
Claire Whitmore chapter 1 . 9/15/2011