Reviews for In a Sea of Stars
Ansem56 chapter 1 . 2/26
You are not alone, if you are willing would you continue this particular story? Pleeeeas _
Tyler chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Please keep going This is an awesome story and I'm really excited about the next chapter! Your a great writer. :)
b-nothing chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
...Hooked... guessing you're not going to continue however. Well i really like it. character build up and very moarish quality :D tapping on the follow, because I'm an optimist
Snickerdoodle22 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Awesome, are you going to continue this? It is definitely interesting and I would love to read more! :)
MrsConnorKent chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
i like it! thrilling!
LizHasManyWives chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Omfg! Great Job! Next Chapter Please! (PS: You are NOT the only SLASH fan/editor out there!)
Please continue/up-date soon! :{D
fuzzy27 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
really great first chapter!
but are you going to continue?

i would love to read more of this story!
The Little Owl chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This is really good! I this is only really the beginning but you really should continue. I've always loved Treasure Planet (and Slash!) so it just made my day to see this. Another chapter maybe? *kicked puppy look inc.*
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Interesting and fun!
Becca chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Oh dear, I love this already! It's well-written and realistic. Please continue! :-)
Loretta chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Jims age is squicky for me but if he's 18 I'd be more willing to continue with the fic... Also I'd love to see other crossover couples! ]
SolrSurfr3 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Ooooooh, this is going to be a good one, I can tell! :D Looking forward to the next chapter!
Tell-Me-More chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
You're writing style seems pretty interesting, and I'm already pretty entranced by the story. Of course, I was entranced by the video first. At this point I've watched it almost ten times, and I've pretty much convinced myself that I need to know more.

A fanfic? With a legit plot? That's well written? *Drool*

There is going to be more... Isn't there?

I'll be watching!
writer-in-progress-94 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Well I havent ever seen Titan AE but my friend recommendes this story so I'll just figure it out as I go. Nice job on the first chappie
ThraxBabeh chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
This is a really interesting first chapter, makes me wanna read more so...PLEASE CONTINUE :D