Reviews for I Must Let You Be Happy
kiki-chan3410 chapter 15 . 1/17
wonderful! that is such an awesome ending!
MadamScorpio chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
This was me:
Uh hm, uh hm, ewww smh then yay results on Kagome... wait what! Lol

MadamScorpio chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
Whhhhyyyyyyy hasn't she went ape shit?! Punch HIM LIKE TWO CHAPTERS AGO LOL! I know its complete but a girl can updte it lol! Jkjk love your story!
MadamScorpio chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
Punch him please say that she punched him!if there was emoji on here I wouldhave this whole review with it!
Inumaid93 chapter 13 . 6/5/2014
Awwww ️
DJ Candy chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
I was listening to Say something by Great big world and Mirrors by Justin Timberlake. It went well for the mood of the chapter.
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Founded in 2005 by author/artist, Dark Avenger, the Feudal Association consists of writers, artists, and enthusiasts of the InuYasha fandom. But aside from that, we are also proud to say that we are an award guild that recognizes fan-fiction and artwork. Several times a year we nominate, vote, and hand out honors to some of the best creations in the fandom.

Current nominations can be found at our website:
feudal. / nominations/ current- nominees/

If you're interested in becoming a member of our guild, please visit the Feudal Association:
groups. yahoo group/ Feudal Association/

**Please note that membership is closed during voting periods.

Congratulations and feel free to join and/or help us spread the word about our guild!

-The Feudal Association

**Please note that you may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards.
Lizzy-Fan201488 chapter 16 . 3/19/2014
great job...amazing story:P
Godschildtweety chapter 15 . 9/27/2013
Super good
Guest chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
Hehehe but eeewwww u said dick ytape
M.pink chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
EEEWWWW SHE A NASTY WHORE gonna let him rape her while you WATCH u despicable ya sick beeotch
M.pink chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Aww piss of Inu you deserve to losr it all and be in pain
M.pink chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
*mumbles underbreath about mean authors who are to nice to douche bags*
M.pink chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Twilight *starts twitching while saying the word then stops* sucks -.-
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013