Reviews for Take Me Away
25megumi chapter 22 . 9/5/2012
Sad and beautiful chapter. Ive been waiting for it for so long, and well it was so emotional and sad. And beautifuly written, it made me cry Q.Q
Well, Im waiting for next chapter :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Take me away is the best fanfic I have ever read! This is a masterpiece at hand. I do not have a fanfic account but there are others reading trust me. Every day I check if you updated. Please I really want to read more! Ps And can trust be repair aniki too! Awesome !
orangemess chapter 21 . 8/12/2012
holy jesus
Guest chapter 20 . 8/4/2012
i cant believe my eyes. this story's so good. but tobiii. wow now i sure want to know what will itachi do .
Guest chapter 18 . 8/4/2012
itachi is insane
Guest chapter 16 . 8/4/2012
itachi aint gonna hurt tobi right OMFG PLEASE TOBI DOESNT DESERVE THIS NONE OF THEM DOES BUT POOR LITTLE BABY TOBIIIII
Guest chapter 14 . 8/4/2012
I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LIKE THIS FIC
Guest chapter 13 . 8/4/2012
i cant fucking believe what i just read where do you get all these ideas from seriously
Guest chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
i am so fucking afraid of reading this fic but when u start reading one u aint stop 'til the end and holy shit i hope things resolve in a better way for everyone poor izuna tho
Guest chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
wowoowowowow its a nice fic
orangemess chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
i am going to cry
Sasukes Brother chapter 19 . 6/20/2012
Is Katsume supposed to be Kisame? I'm a little confused...good chapter though, Itachi tried to get Tobi back awwwwwww.

Update soon please
SnooksterTooLazyToLogin chapter 19 . 6/20/2012
Effin' Katsumi. He Spoiled My Day.
Ascendead Master chapter 19 . 6/20/2012
Poor Madara and especially poor Tobi! :'( Katsumi is terrible, but itachi shouldn't give in! Dx I like how you added that chat with them though. It shows itachi really does care!

I still hope Tobi doesn't die though. xD Look forward to the next update!
Angel in the sky chapter 18 . 6/12/2012