Reviews for Take Me Away
Guest chapter 16 . 8/4/2012
itachi aint gonna hurt tobi right OMFG PLEASE TOBI DOESNT DESERVE THIS NONE OF THEM DOES BUT POOR LITTLE BABY TOBIIIII
Guest chapter 14 . 8/4/2012
I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LIKE THIS FIC
Guest chapter 13 . 8/4/2012
i cant fucking believe what i just read where do you get all these ideas from seriously
Guest chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
i am so fucking afraid of reading this fic but when u start reading one u aint stop 'til the end and holy shit i hope things resolve in a better way for everyone poor izuna tho
Guest chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
wowoowowowow its a nice fic
orangemess chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
i am going to cry
Maximoffs forever chapter 19 . 6/20/2012
Is Katsume supposed to be Kisame? I'm a little confused...good chapter though, Itachi tried to get Tobi back awwwwwww.

Update soon please
SnooksterTooLazyToLogin chapter 19 . 6/20/2012
Effin' Katsumi. He Spoiled My Day.
Ascendead Master chapter 19 . 6/20/2012
Poor Madara and especially poor Tobi! :'( Katsumi is terrible, but itachi shouldn't give in! Dx I like how you added that chat with them though. It shows itachi really does care!

I still hope Tobi doesn't die though. xD Look forward to the next update!
Angel in the sky chapter 18 . 6/12/2012
Plz update this. Poor Tobi D:
SnooksterTooLazyToLogin chapter 18 . 6/5/2012
Sweet Jesus, They Need To Leave Tobi Alone Before I Magically Crawl Into This Story And Beat All Of Their Asses With My Ninja Skills.
Ascendead Master chapter 18 . 6/5/2012
This is one of the most depressing parts of the story... Poor Tobi! :( Itachi's such a jerk for doing this... I know I've said it before but I don't want Tobi to die! XD But anyways... Awesome chapter, and I look forward for your next update!
SnooksterTooLazyToLogin chapter 17 . 6/2/2012
Yay! Madara's Getting Better! -w-
Ascendead Master chapter 16 . 6/2/2012
I hope Madara gets better soon! And I'm glad Itachi finally showed some emotion other than anger. :) But since I also read the story before you began rewriting it, I know that Itachi's anger will come back.

But anyways, awesome chapter! Update whenever you get the chance. :)
Snookster chapter 14 . 5/21/2012
UGGGHHH! This Story Makes Me So Mad! I Love Itachi But He's Such A Brat! Why? Why? Leave Tobi Alone! Friggin Irachi, Sheesh His Emoness Is Getting To Me! Update Soon, I Wanna Know What Happens To Madara.3
153 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »