Reviews for Take Me Away
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Take me away is the best fanfic I have ever read! This is a masterpiece at hand. I do not have a fanfic account but there are others reading trust me. Every day I check if you updated. Please I really want to read more! Ps And can trust be repair aniki too! Awesome !
orangemess chapter 21 . 8/12/2012
holy jesus
Guest chapter 20 . 8/4/2012
i cant believe my eyes. this story's so good. but tobiii. wow now i sure want to know what will itachi do .
Guest chapter 18 . 8/4/2012
itachi is insane
Guest chapter 16 . 8/4/2012
itachi aint gonna hurt tobi right OMFG PLEASE TOBI DOESNT DESERVE THIS NONE OF THEM DOES BUT POOR LITTLE BABY TOBIIIII
Guest chapter 14 . 8/4/2012
I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LIKE THIS FIC
Guest chapter 13 . 8/4/2012
i cant fucking believe what i just read where do you get all these ideas from seriously
Guest chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
i am so fucking afraid of reading this fic but when u start reading one u aint stop 'til the end and holy shit i hope things resolve in a better way for everyone poor izuna tho
Guest chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
wowoowowowow its a nice fic
orangemess chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
i am going to cry
Maximoffs forever chapter 19 . 6/20/2012
Is Katsume supposed to be Kisame? I'm a little confused...good chapter though, Itachi tried to get Tobi back awwwwwww.

Update soon please
SnooksterTooLazyToLogin chapter 19 . 6/20/2012
Effin' Katsumi. He Spoiled My Day.
Ascendead Master chapter 19 . 6/20/2012
Poor Madara and especially poor Tobi! :'( Katsumi is terrible, but itachi shouldn't give in! Dx I like how you added that chat with them though. It shows itachi really does care!

I still hope Tobi doesn't die though. xD Look forward to the next update!
Angel in the sky chapter 18 . 6/12/2012
Plz update this. Poor Tobi D:
SnooksterTooLazyToLogin chapter 18 . 6/5/2012
Sweet Jesus, They Need To Leave Tobi Alone Before I Magically Crawl Into This Story And Beat All Of Their Asses With My Ninja Skills.
157 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »