Reviews for Take Me Away
SnooksterTooLazyToLogin chapter 17 . 6/2/2012
Yay! Madara's Getting Better! -w-
Ascendead Master chapter 16 . 6/2/2012
I hope Madara gets better soon! And I'm glad Itachi finally showed some emotion other than anger. :) But since I also read the story before you began rewriting it, I know that Itachi's anger will come back.

But anyways, awesome chapter! Update whenever you get the chance. :)
Snookster chapter 14 . 5/21/2012
UGGGHHH! This Story Makes Me So Mad! I Love Itachi But He's Such A Brat! Why? Why? Leave Tobi Alone! Friggin Irachi, Sheesh His Emoness Is Getting To Me! Update Soon, I Wanna Know What Happens To Madara.3
Ascendead Master chapter 13 . 5/20/2012
Yay update! Itachi is such a jerk! :( poor Madara and Izuna..

I think the implied MadaIzu is fine. :) So no need to get rid of it.
Arithena chapter 12 . 5/11/2012
Itachi is my favorite. But I want to kill him for being me to tobi-kun
Maximoffs forever chapter 12 . 5/9/2012
WAAAAA why are you so cruel Itachi, WHY!
Ascendead Master chapter 12 . 5/9/2012
Yay for the update!

I know it probably will happen anyway since that's how the story went, but I don't want Tobi to die! :( it hurt my heart the first time and it probably will again.

But it's your story, so you have the freedom to go about it any way you want. xD And I'll keep reading no matter the outcome. I look forward to the next update!
Ascendead Master chapter 11 . 5/8/2012
Awesome Chapter!

Poor Izuna and Tobirama! :(

I'm really hoping you go more into Itachi's mind. It'd be interesting to find out exactly why/when he started changing, and why he hates Madara and Izuna and only cares about Sasuke. It'd also be nice to know why exactly Itachi hates and beats up Tobi, even though Tobi has been there with Itachi through everything.

But I'm sure however you go about this story will be good! :)
Maximoffs forever chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
I love the loving relationship in this story, it portrays Madara as a very different and loving person and shows how much he cared for his brother.

Please continue.
Ascendead Master chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
Yay for the update! :D

I am glad to see the story is progressing. It's really good! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
This is the best fanfic I read so far
Ascendead Master chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
I am glad you are continuing with this story! :D It is good so far! I look forward to the future chapters! And I am also glad that you seem to be updating a chapter a day! :D Thank you!
Suzukauchiha chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Omg I love this story plesseee add more chaps
Female Itachi chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Hey, I have question... Why are you re-doing all of you're chapters?
Murithemagnificant chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
I don't really know why your redoing everything, it was already perfect :D ! But I like the fact that you have the preserverence to try to make your self even better :)
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »