Reviews for Take Me Away
Murithemagnificant chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
I don't really know why your redoing everything, it was already perfect :D ! But I like the fact that you have the preserverence to try to make your self even better :)
Kitsunnami chapter 33 . 12/23/2011
Amazing story in all. I hope to see more soon! It really messes with your emotions though! I wish I woulod have been reading this sooner because I would have said no to killing Tobi off! When that Katsumi guy died I thought it wa only him so I felt relieved but finding out that Tobi had died made me cry!
Female Itachi chapter 33 . 12/9/2011
Aww, the flashback was sad and Madara was brave to stand up to those men harassing Tsuki. Sorry, but I don't remember you ever saying how much older Hashirama is than Madara. Itachi is being smart for wanting to telling Izuna what he did to Tobi. I hope you update again soon! :)(:
Lunari Sakana chapter 33 . 12/8/2011
I know this would make the story weird, but I wonder how things would be if something from the past changed? Just a thought. I loved the chapter, though it worries me about what Itachi is thinking of doing, laying his life in Izuna's hands. I feel bad for them all. Love this story though!
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 33 . 12/8/2011
Is Mada-chan going to be okay O.o

And is Tsuki starting to have feelings for Mada-chan... Maybe :3

Ah! So many questions, and so little answers. Well anyways love the chapter steph :D
Lunari Sakana chapter 32 . 12/7/2011
The ending of this chapter had me tearing up a little. I hope Hashirama wakes up soon! I also hope that Tsuki does not have to use that syringe on Madara...the poor dear! I want to hug all the kids!
Lunari Sakana chapter 31 . 12/7/2011
He finally talked! I am so happy for Madara because at least that is something! I know Tsuki can help Madara, the first step is to try. Love this story! You keep me on edge I love it!
Female Itachi chapter 32 . 12/7/2011
Update again soon, please! :)(: still love the story. And poor tobirama.
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 32 . 12/7/2011
Poor Tobirama-san :(

I do hope Hashi-san will wake up soon. Besides he has to set things right with his family before it's to late, if he doesn't things will go downhill :(

Love the chap :D
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 31 . 12/6/2011
Aw, I hope Madara will be okay :'(

And it would be halarious to see Naruto in the mental hospital. I can see it now :D

Naruto: Sooooo... Why did they bring you here _

Madara: I tried to kill my nephew, I attacked my brother with a knife and I but my best friend into a coma :l

Naruto: Intrusting :O

Madara: Hn... Why did they bring you here :/

Naruto: No one will believe me when I say there's a five story high orange redish like 9 tails fox following me around... My parents thought it would be best for me to be around people like me

Madara: Hn! o.o
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 30 . 12/6/2011
Lot's of things is about to happen on the next chapter :(

I wonder if Izuna will be able to forgive Madara, and if they can be brothers again.

Not to mention what will happen when Itachi sees Hashi-san again, will they get into a fight or talk it out normaly.

Hm, well I'll read the next chapter now, oh and sorry about not reviewing when this came out. My computor got this certain virus called antivirus 2012, I had to wait for them to ship out a cd so it could go away

Anyways awesome chapter :D
Female Itachi chapter 31 . 12/5/2011
Aww,.. poor Madara. I hope you update again soon! :)(: And I still love your story.
Lunari Sakana chapter 30 . 12/3/2011
poor Izuna, just want to hug him! This story gets better and better! I hope everything turns out all right!
Rinney chapter 30 . 12/3/2011
Great chapter! This story has taken quite the turn for the worse. If Hashirama dies that's going to be even more devastating...
Female Itachi chapter 30 . 12/3/2011