Reviews for Pure Imagination
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 1 . 2/16
:D The ducks!
NursingStudent chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Really sweet story. Thanks for writing.
revmart chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Wow! I don't know what else to say honestly, amazing story. You got me teary eyed when Hermione started singing.
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
AWWWWWW!
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
:) Awwwww. That was so sweet and sad and happy and just... awww.
Lou The Manc chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Oh, I love this one. Reminds me of waiting for my little one - she was nearly three weeks late and we thought we were never going to get her out safely (we did, eventually, and she's gorgeous!).

You write R&H really well - I love how Ron is so obviously head-over-heels in love with Hermione, but you manage to avoid making it toooo slushy.

More please! :)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Aww. So cute. It would be doubly special and terrifying for those two, because according to some ideas, Hermione was hurt badly by Dolohov in OotP and Trixy in DH...
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Just saying, my math teacher is BORING..

#random
De1eted Acc0unt chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
So sweet! I got scared when Hermione started crying/ I thought she had miscarried. You know it's a good story when you're actually scared or worried by it! :)
Fourmille d'idees chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Imagine that. It was so sweet!

I was actually feeling their worry for a while! It was sweet and sad and I just love how you made all of that out of a prompt. That's amzing! And that song is a classic and fit perfectly into that moment.

It actually got tear in my eyes seeing that Ron was crying as well. That just seemed so sweet to me. Of course he was worried too. Thank god when little Rosie kicked!
Alohaemora chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
It's just like Ron and Hermione to buy every single parenting book available, isn't it? :) I've always loved the song, by the way, 'tis a classic. You've spun a great tale out of the given prompt.
gabrielle chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
:'D
Mallory chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This is by far the best Ron and Hermione story I've read! It is just the way I would imagine them in this stage of their lives, and their characters are written to a T. There were so many precious, perfect moments in this story that it would take far too long to name them all. And the song is what made it the most beautiful. Music truly does express things that simple speech cannot.
YLAU chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
After reading this story I went to youtube the song and listened to it whilst re-reading this. I can't believe that I hadn't heard of this song until now :-)

This story is written brilliantly and I really like the way you portrayed the characters.
DarkDramaLady chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I love it! It's just so sweet!