Reviews for Playing with Snakes
Guest chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
funny i wasnt expecting the fight you really have a way of turning tne tables on your readers huh
uvarunr47 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Eh, I tried. It's well-written and the characterizations are good, but Draco makes my skin crawl. No amount of humanizing can get me past the fact that he's a lying, murderous, bigoted douchebag. I'll stick with your Harry/Pansy. More of that please? XD
pkp033 chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Blowjob in front of students in the common room, your depravity was no bounds...well done :P
Harmonic Friction chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
Most hilarious words in the English language are now: "Don't worry; I am on the potion."

I finally got back to reading this fic after nearly a year and half. It's fantastically written, and the smut is hot, sexy, interesting- all that good stuff. My only gripe was how romantic it became in the end, but that's a personal thing. I prefer my Dransy hateful and unromantic, much like I prefer my own sex life. But you didn't need to know that. Ah, to review at early/late hours.

thank you for including things like "out-of-the-ordinary" (for het? for fanfic?) sex acts, queer characters in a het fic, Draco being a jerk, Pansy being smart, and slight hints of poly. For those of us who are a bit dastardly in our doings, it's refreshing to read a fic that rings true.
merc chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
Ugh bby you are the best! This is exactly the fic I needed! You should write more longer fics like this ((: I loved how Draco was still in character and how you incorporated lots of characters in the background. Ugh. So perf. I loved it.

xoxo merc
TrixiePixie636 chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
Nice work! Just what I was looking for. Thanks for keeping Draco in character.
necata chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
i must keep reading, but as i read, the chapters dwindle. love, hate, love, hate, what are you doing to me? also, your story is fucking awesome!
necata chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
likalikalikalike
necata chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
you are awesomeness, so much awesomeness.
untouchable hexing witch chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it. Thanks for the great read :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
Wow, I read all of this in one go, and it was amazing. That was the sweetest and sexiest love story I've ever had the pleasure of reading on Fanfiction. Bravo!
Kinthinia chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
Je ne sais pas means I do not know.

Je ne sais quoi -a quality that cannot be described or easily named.

Was je ne sais quoi what you meant to have Draco remark on?
Caroline Spencer chapter 10 . 4/12/2012
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!
TheSecretAdmirer chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
"Pansy wanted a boy—nay, a man!—who would stand up and match her blow for blow"

That's where you had me. Well, you actually had me before that because you are a baller writer, but that nay just slayed me.

LOVE your style. and how you capture the stuffiness of pureblood society.

I'm OFFICIALLY obsessed with you

ta!

Your Secret Admirer xx
whywolfcity chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
Never did I think that this pairing would become one of my new favourites. Nor did I think that I could read descriptions (or sex scenes, for that matter) so thorough and captivating. This is a fantastic story, and you're an even more fantastic writer.

Ten points to Gryffindor, or whichever house you prefer. :')

- Angela