Reviews for Assistant
Rusher4life15 chapter 30 . 4/24/2014
Awwww so cute!
annabellex2 chapter 30 . 12/23/2013
Ah, hate to see this story end, but enjoyed it! Glad everything worked out for Lomille in the end! : )
Guest chapter 30 . 12/1/2013
Fantastic Story!
deb chapter 30 . 11/30/2013
OMG! Awesome chapter! I really needed a chapter like this today. Thank you!
rose chapter 29 . 11/10/2013
I love so much your story.. please next chapter soon..
Emilyjayden101 chapter 29 . 11/9/2013
Yay. Lamille is back to there cuteness. Lol. Update more super soon please. :D
deb chapter 29 . 11/9/2013
Fantastic chapter! I glad to see Logan and Camille talking about everything and Logan trying to understand what Camille is feeling. I just hope Devin leaves her alone.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/19/2013
Can u update soon u can't leave ur readers hanging like that man... That's just messed up
annabellex2 chapter 28 . 10/12/2013
Good chap., glad Logan finally got to hit Devin. Hopefully they can work this out & also hopefully what Devin says is true that he doesnt screw his clients. On another note, when do you think you might update or even contine Big Time Personality? I enjoy reading that story also! ; )
Guest chapter 27 . 9/28/2013
Omg update sooner pls i cant wait for devin and logan's convo ahhh (:
Guest chapter 27 . 9/28/2013
Interesting; What does Devin have in mind and how will it save Logan and Camille?
annabellex2 chapter 27 . 9/27/2013
I can understand Logan being upset & not being able to trust Camille, but hopefully they can work thru it. 'Talk like men'?, should be interesting! Update soon! ; )
Deedee chapter 26 . 8/29/2013
Man I love your storiessssss...when r u gonna update Big Time Personality? I've been DYING for one 333
Emilyjayden101 chapter 26 . 8/24/2013
Stupid Devin. I bet he will tey something else, like kidnap her or something. He did say he gets what he wants, and he wants her. Logan and camille arw adorable together. I love how worried Logan was. Dieing to know whats going to happen next. Update morw super soon please! :)
Guest chapter 26 . 8/24/2013