Reviews for Survivors
anotamous chapter 27 . 3/4/2014
Looks like this has been abandoned, a pity, it was one of the better ME fanfics out there.
Draco Oblivion chapter 8 . 1/30/2014
Aw it's getting intense, really liking the characters you made :D
Draco Oblivion chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
Haha, was wondering how you'd bring them together. Love the way Alaia owned Turok too, totally unnexpected xD
Draco Oblivion chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
At first the characters seemed a little stiff but I'm liking how it's going. Everything's starting to flow naturally :)
Would like to point out though that it's usually better to start a new paragragh when a different person starts to speak.
Oh, and I appreaciated the little detail of a Krogan not appreciating Human mannerisms :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
So im guessing that this story will never be finished?
ty7769 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
GTH chapter 23 . 3/9/2013
I love that Tarok is living proof that krogan get all the ladies.
Sperance chapter 28 . 2/26/2013
It's a crime I didn't find this earlier. You, good sir, are a genius, and have gotten yourself a new reader. Good job with the story and thanks for sharing it!
darkerego chapter 28 . 2/12/2013
Good chapter!
zezia333 chapter 28 . 2/12/2013
great to see you back keep it up
The Christian Jedi chapter 28 . 2/12/2013
This was epic update! Great job on this boarding action that Cerberus is doing. I forward to the next of it, til then may the force be with you dragondrewversion2
HellBovine chapter 28 . 2/11/2013
Really thought this fic was dead, glad to see an update.
The Christian Jedi chapter 27 . 9/10/2012
Another amazing chapter done by you :) I bet Alaia won't let tarrok heard the end of the fact that he slept like a baby hehehe. As for alaia's father, I got to say that was quite the confession what he told his wife in that one scene. Now its looks like Cerberus is making their move against captain welch's ship. Despite the threat they pose to the crew and the refuges, I think those terrorists are in for a gauntlet of fury when they face a stress-out and angry pack that composes of our heroes' loved ones lol! Til next time;)
Hotdog2d chapter 27 . 9/10/2012
Really nice story, can't wait for an update.
darkerego chapter 27 . 9/9/2012
Uh oh. I can't wait for the next chapter!