Reviews for Of PowerPoints and Disney Films
singyourheartout287 chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Hahahaha omg you are such a genius! I will never tire of reading your work! This whole thing was priceless, and I love how in character everyone was. And the whole plot was just adorable and hilarious and yay :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
There was a half AVPS reference in there! Proud mama... :)
gooseberrie chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
asdfghjkl erin that was one of the most adorable three-shots i've ever read in my life!

first off, i just wanted to say that i'm so sorry it took me so long to r&r this - life's been a bitch recently what with GCSE's and such. anyway... the plot here was wonderful, it felt just the right length, anything shorter would have been too under-developed. characterisation and everything was perfect, and can i just take a moment to say that the opening was seriously one of the best T-rated make-out scenes i've ever read (even though it was a dream, but still...); everything was seriously amazing. not even a spelling mistake for me to point out.

finally, the niff at the end was seriously too cute. i mean, what do you want, for my heart to explode or something?

basically that is all, sorry this review was so long!

hugs and kisses to you too - priya :)

p.s. sour cream & chives is my favourite flavour too! ;)
Tatters5 chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
Yes Americans eat Pringles! They're like the baseline of the typical american diet!

I think I may have gotten some serious cavities from all this sweetness. Niff is the best couple ever, and yet they have only said 2 lines combined in all of Glee. Leave it to the fandom to spin a budding relationship off of that.

BLAHHH Too many rambles!

Redvine eating Blaine is just... AVPS... dear god Starkid everywhere!

Story so cute! I think I might just go stalk your profile and see what else you've written :)

Oh and by the way, in like 5 places you put "you're" instead of "your" and vice versa and because I am from Tumblr that just drove me crazy.

Tat
Tatters5 chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
"Goyle, I am bleeding?"

*sniff sniff* "NO."

AVMP REFERENCES! I love those things. They should be a literary device on their own!

Aaaaanyway Fics with Mischievous!Warblers make me happy. I love stories that include Warbler!ND Friendship! Conspiracies by Wevid also please me. So far this story is off to an excellent start!

Tat
HappyEmoness chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
Yeah, my mid was totally not going *that* way... *Shifty eyes...*

Most adorable thing I've read in a looooong time! I loved this!

Any thoughts on doing a sequel? Maybe of the dated...
Anonymous chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
OMG! That was perfect! i loved it, it was hilarious and so so sweet, you are a genius! Thank you for writing this :)
Anonymous chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
that was amazing! You wrote it incredibly well, and it was hilarious! i can't wait to read the next chapter :)
sami1010220 chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
haha, your AN at the end had me cracking up! anyway, great job, this was so cute! :)
Stilllaughing chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
This was so cute, would you do a one shot of Niffs date?
THOMLINA chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Nope not where my mind was going... So now what? They go out after of course making out constantly in Blaine's dorm room (I don't think Kurt's going back to his dorm anytime soon ;) Anyways please continue I'm really loving this.
MayThisBe chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Please, is there another chapter after this one ? Cause your story said "complete" but you still update it. So I don't know. :)
Frances chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
I have never heard of any couple getting together because their friends made a PowerPoint presentation to argue the fact that they should ask the other out. I found this piece amusing. Thank you for writing it. :D
The Devil In Me chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
"watch Cinderella "? is that what the kids call it those days? lol!
Violethillbeautiful chapter 3 . 9/17/2011