Reviews for Never Leaving You
Jay chapter 5 . 1/22/2017
You should search first about Medical stuffs before writing.
You made the staffs of the hospital very rude and dumb.
Oh please I understand that this is fictional, but you have to write a convincing one.
This is my opinion .
Guest chapter 40 . 6/11/2015
This was a real tear jerker I cried really hard. I wanted to shoot the girl in the face for what she did to them. Thank you for writing this I read all 40 chapters. This was a work of art
Guest chapter 40 . 4/7/2015
thats so awesome i love it now gonna read your next fanfic
Guest chapter 28 . 3/24/2015
even the chapters are short your story is awesome I loved it rill now
Guest chapter 21 . 3/24/2015
why is this chapter so short! :(
Naviv chapter 40 . 12/26/2014
Kaaaaawwwwwwiiiiiii!, so cute! Great job! And late MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Smith chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
You REALLY made the medical team appearance bad.
The way you present some members of medical team is far from reality.
Doctors and Nurses in your story are acting unprofessional. (RUDE)
It's impossible for a nurse to ignore a patient in an emergency case (Takumi carrying Injured Misaki in ER Scene) Lots of cases could be filed against that nurse.
Saying TIME IS UP to a significant others of patient is RUDE especially in your scene . It's like you're giving them a time frame. That's not really therapeutic.

(anyways, couldn't argue with that especially you're the one creating and considering that this is a fictional story STILL, (lol) I couldn't help but to voice out my opinion) Oh. probably you're thinking. WHAT THE HELL IS MY PROBLEM for pointing those things out. I'm a member of a medical team.
Well couldn't blame you for that, because you might probably experienced those things in your country.
Wilcox Tanner chapter 40 . 4/2/2014
Hey there!
U know i think that you sound just like misaki sometimes!
And can you make a story continuing where he is the teacher and she is the student just where you left them in this story?!
Even though i love to see misa chan as an lawyer and usui kun as an business man, i wouldnt mind changing my mind for you to write a fanfic about it! ( too many mind in one sentence dont ya think?! ; p )
And plzzz dont write 2-3 chappies just on one scene, okay?!
Anyways, god bless you and continue writing! XDDD
Love ya uchujiin!; p
AiramEnayle chapter 26 . 2/20/2014
I'm just wondering why Minami was able to kidnap both of them? First they live in an apartment which I guess there is full security, how did Minami do it..and she is a freak just because of love she will do those stupid things..
AiramEnayle chapter 13 . 2/20/2014
Honestly reading this it is really ironic, right? Knowing Takumi character from the Manga cannot be easily manipulated..here he is been manipulated by a girl which too far from his character..he is rich, his family is powerful how come he is weak in this fanfic?
elyane colinares chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
very exciting
debbie chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
as per your request i have reviewed.i like it!1
nk83178345 chapter 28 . 1/20/2014
I wonder how can u done with all of staff. You're not a human. I know I'm late but thank u a lot I love ur fan-fiction.