Reviews for Family Ties
Ron hermione ginny Molly all need to go
Aracertariel chapter 8 . 7/15
I'm incredibly amused by this chapter. Because about the time that Harry was freaking out about Voldemort being his grandfather, I suddenly realized that that meant that Harry, being Voldemort's heir, was in fact the heir of Slytherin. Which made Fred and George's antics in second year all the more hilarious and wonderful.
Haha ular. I laugh the moment Harry said that. Are you by any chance from an Asian country or descendant because the only meaning of ular that I know is snake in Malay or other language simillar to it.
chibi monsta chapter 21 . 7/4
Ular. Rofl. Snake in Malay/Indonesian or other language that similar. Are you Asian or you just know the language?
Tamha chapter 17 . 5/20
I love this Peter Pettigrew backstory, it feels really authentic when one considers just how much Dumbledore (canonically!) really manipulates the students combined with his complete disregard for their well-being, even that of his supposed favorites! Peter didn't stand a chance, did he?
Such a nice plot but u messed it up... It looks u got bored after 1stchapter..
White Magic17 chapter 33 . 2/17
wow great story loved it! can't wait to read the sequel. You did a really good job with Voldemort still being evil and harry still good yet them having to live together. One of the better pics of this genera that I've read. Thanks for sharing!
EverydayClumsy chapter 1 . 2/8
I'm so excited about this, it sounds amazing. But I had to laugh a little because as I understood, VoldyMoldy is Harry's granddaddy. It's just kinda really funny to me xD.
Whom he killed!
I expected some hysterical "he killed hi sowenig daughter"
CosmicEssence chapter 32 . 1/6
This is different and amusing and interesting. Love how you've done it though I was getting little worried since it said complete if the ending was going to be very abrupt or whether you'd be one of those ones who claim its finished when it isn't. Thankfully, you have a sequel? yay!
Cheshire chapter 33 . 12/28/2015
Really loved this fic, read it mostly in one go. I especially like how you kept Voldemort dark while also having reasonably nice interactions with Harry, and Harry's own mixed up loyalties because of it.
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 33 . 12/26/2015
Great story! I absolutely loved reading this one.. I cannot wait to read the sequel.
DemonWolf25 chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
I like the idea but u need to fix paragraphs. I see breaks in them but its like this:
hi

Instead of being like this:

hi

Its not bad but that's the reason I stopped.
bluebird397 chapter 11 . 9/16/2015
I'd be pretty pissy too, if I were Harry.