Reviews for Family Ties
mckertis chapter 30 . 2/16
I did not enjoy this story.
If you ever read your reviews, PLEASE update your story summaries to show that the story was ABANDONED. I only read completed stories to avoid getting interested, only to suffer a letdown when the author never returns to it.

Writing fan fiction is certainly a choice, not an obligation, and I support your right not to finish a story. However, please be empathetic to your readers and put ABANDONED in the summary so that we don't get caught up only to be frustrated at the incomplete story.
This is the best explanation I've ever seen for Pettigrew being sorted into Gryffindor when he was such a coward.
Voldemort is mentally harming Harry. It can't be perceived in any other way.
automaton14 chapter 5 . 2/7
holy shit could you not spoil your own story?! what is wrong with you?! why would you write a story, only to ruin it by telling people what happens down the plotline? yeah, this is making me rage, and no I'm not sorry that I'm ranting at you. you deserve to be ranted at for your author notes that tell people what happens.
Niknakkitkat chapter 32 . 1/27
this is awesome
Seiriosss chapter 5 . 12/13/2016
Luna? Well, adios...
Calmzone1 chapter 33 . 8/16/2016
very interesting story. I'm glad I stumbled across it.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/23/2016
Ron hermione ginny Molly all need to go
Aracertariel chapter 8 . 7/15/2016
I'm incredibly amused by this chapter. Because about the time that Harry was freaking out about Voldemort being his grandfather, I suddenly realized that that meant that Harry, being Voldemort's heir, was in fact the heir of Slytherin. Which made Fred and George's antics in second year all the more hilarious and wonderful.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/4/2016
Haha ular. I laugh the moment Harry said that. Are you by any chance from an Asian country or descendant because the only meaning of ular that I know is snake in Malay or other language simillar to it.
chibi monsta chapter 21 . 7/4/2016
Ular. Rofl. Snake in Malay/Indonesian or other language that similar. Are you Asian or you just know the language?
Tamha chapter 17 . 5/20/2016
I love this Peter Pettigrew backstory, it feels really authentic when one considers just how much Dumbledore (canonically!) really manipulates the students combined with his complete disregard for their well-being, even that of his supposed favorites! Peter didn't stand a chance, did he?
Guest chapter 33 . 4/10/2016
Such a nice plot but u messed it up... It looks u got bored after 1stchapter..
White Magic17 chapter 33 . 2/17/2016
wow great story loved it! can't wait to read the sequel. You did a really good job with Voldemort still being evil and harry still good yet them having to live together. One of the better pics of this genera that I've read. Thanks for sharing!