Reviews for Family Ties
Badbonita chapter 33 . 7/9
That's some cliffhanger you've left us with. At least I've hopefully got some of the sequel to find next. I will admit that I almost left the story about a third of the way it - around the first part of the holidays - but I stayed to see where you were going and I'm glad I did since it definitely got more interesting. The only negative I can think of is a couple of times when you've changed the point of view, in attempt to be mysterious or whatever, you take a while before giving the readers the final clues as to who I'd talking/observing which means going back and rereading that section. Sort of interrupts the flow of the story. Just my opinion.
Berlin chapter 33 . 7/4
I understand your troubles, but I would still like you to know, about 8 months after the completion of this story, that I absolutely loved it! Please don't stop writing, time and ideas can be slippery little devils sometimes but you write magnificently!
Berlin chapter 17 . 7/4
This is most likely the only HP story I've ever read that creates such a history with reasons for Wormtail. You have earned more respect from me, siriusly.
Berlin chapter 14 . 7/4
Meh _ I knew that that fate most likely still awaited Sevvie but still...
Berlin chapter 12 . 7/4
SNUCK YOU tbh I wanted Snape and Draco on that list but obviously Harry wouldn't put them down...
atymer chapter 32 . 6/27
Very entertaining story. Harry isn't innocent after the short miserable life he's lead, but certainly helpless in the hands of too many powerful adults whose ideals have victimized him. I will go look to the sequel and hope the author is still working on it. Putting this on my fav list too.
The list was a ploy by voldemort for him to learn exactly who to punish for Harry's misbehavior. His mistake shows the griffin for in him.
enchanted nightingale chapter 33 . 4/25
Brilliant!
Maximum Katniss Bella Potter chapter 5 . 4/24
My guess is that the root will be used in the potion that Harry will use.
Azael-Ruthven chapter 20 . 4/2
Why? Why did you kill Sevie ? Bring him back, please.
Aki-Hime chapter 33 . 2/26
I love your story! It's a bilion tome I read it and I allways love it. Good luck for the next :-)
SolarEclipse07 chapter 1 . 2/25
am guessing the baby is lily and the man tom riddle
Amasha chapter 28 . 2/14
I'm really loving this story. Good luck getting rid of the writers block, it can be such a pain. Hope you enjoyed Scotland!
misherukuro chapter 33 . 1/6
Brilliant fic thanks for taking the time to write such and enjoyable read. The subtle differences in character dynamics and plot approach that you took at various points and levels made this refreshingly unique despite the underlying concept of Voldie and Harry being Kin having been done before. ,
hawkswench chapter 22 . 12/28/2014
I looked up Ural online and I couldn't find where it meant snake. What language is it? I did find the Russian mountains called Ural and the motorcycle named after them but nothing about snakes.