Reviews for Colours of Black
Alisha chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
:-)
Lady Moe chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
A good effort; overall well-written and entertaining. My favorites are red, green, and orange; my least favorite is probably indigo (that said, there's nothing wrong with it, just stood out the least to me).
Nice work.
-L.M.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Love it, great way of telling the stories with the connection of the color!
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Loved it!
Old Fiat chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Excellent work! I really like this piece. The development of the different characters and colors is really fantastic. I think my favorite is the part about Marius, but they were all really fantastic. Excellent writing. I hope you do more stories like this. :)
Swallow B chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
That was cleverly done. Very evocative, the evolving of the Black family through the colour spectrum and back to grey. Indeed, a colourful family. I can't help noticing only white is missing...
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
From red to violet, we're rising from low energy (mere heat) toward high (beyond violet, into the ultraviolet and the x-rays). The tension accordingly rises. Pollux Black doesn't like what he's asked to do, but he does it. At the other end of the spectrum, not only does Andromeda defy tradition but she shows off the result: the baby that's an extraordinary witch even before she can talk.

Optically, grey is the sum of all these, and (in your story) the end as well.

Very nice use of color imagery; the dialogue, as usual, is brilliant.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I love how you pictured the whole family... really amazing, especially Bellatrix and Narcissa...
Forever's sun chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Great and true. Well written and enjoyable to read
LAHH chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Superb oneshot. Blue favourite, i think x
M chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
That was lovely.
Drunk Acorn Bear chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Powerful, astute and well written.