Reviews for The Landscape of the Heart
hpobsessed chapter 8 . 10/12
Gosh I love this story. This is probably my third time reading it. The tone, the pacing, Hermione and Neville's characterizations - everything perfect. Thank you.
pinks99 chapter 8 . 10/4
Such a pretty little story! Thank you for sharing it!
pinks99 chapter 7 . 10/4
Great chapter!
pinks99 chapter 2 . 10/4
Great chapter! One minor note-you might want to change references involving distance to kilometers.
lizziebug chapter 8 . 4/19
Ahhhh! So good. Tears every chapter. Thanks for a good cry- apparently I needed that today!
starlite22 chapter 8 . 4/13
Beautiful story
Pleased to see, her children in it, wondered what happened to them.
How are hermiones children copy with the loss of their dad, you hardly mention them, some letters or something,
xi.writes chapter 8 . 3/18
Thanks for sharing such a sweet, poignant story. )
Pearls of Wimsey chapter 8 . 2/23
A beautiful story, loved reading it. Great balance of emotions.
Toodleoo chapter 8 . 2/15
This tale is simply marvelous! Such a wonderful cast of characters (my favorites? George "Don't tell Harry, but YOU'RE my favorite sister-in-law" Weasley and Harry "Oh, look! We're in America!" Potter), a slow burn, a natural unfolding of things, a time for Hermione to grieve and rebuild with someone she knows and trusts and loves.

And someone her kids love, too.

MARVELOUS! Thanks so much for sharing this.
belladonablush chapter 8 . 2/13
What a sweet story about healing & moving on.
wayfaring.stranger.go chapter 8 . 2/13
Wow, such an interesting and thoughtful story. You're an amazing writer and really capture subtle interactions well. Thanks so much for writing and sharing!
Capecodcanal chapter 8 . 2/12
This was just lovely. It felt so true to life. I loved the flashbacks to Ron, so sweet and fitting. Reading this story felt like being wrapped in a tartan wool blanket. I love your Neville.
muddier waters chapter 8 . 2/1
Vhftubcdsykbvff this was perfect and lovely and perfect