Reviews for The Landscape of the Heart
happiness8000 chapter 8 . 2/7
Loved it. Going for a jog around the nature reserve to morrow to celebrate.
happiness8000 chapter 6 . 2/7
Amazingly bittersweet. I loved the banter with the invitation to the ball.
happiness8000 chapter 1 . 2/7
OMG St Pancras International happened to me under happier circumstances and in reverse. I went to London from the East Midlands after a 8 year hiatus having had children, the train hadn't changed, it was ancient and my hips were wider! I was completely bewildered and disoriented when the train arrived, the transformation was unimaginable, gone was the grubby, dark, smelly shed and on its place a light, airy , sunlit space filled with shops, restaurants and a champagne bar!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 8 . 1/31
What a beautiful story!
hpobsessed chapter 8 . 10/12/2016
Gosh I love this story. This is probably my third time reading it. The tone, the pacing, Hermione and Neville's characterizations - everything perfect. Thank you.
pinks99 chapter 8 . 10/4/2016
Such a pretty little story! Thank you for sharing it!
pinks99 chapter 7 . 10/4/2016
Great chapter!
pinks99 chapter 2 . 10/4/2016
Great chapter! One minor note-you might want to change references involving distance to kilometers.
lizziebug chapter 8 . 4/19/2016
Ahhhh! So good. Tears every chapter. Thanks for a good cry- apparently I needed that today!
starlite22 chapter 8 . 4/13/2016
Beautiful story
Guest chapter 4 . 4/13/2016
Pleased to see, her children in it, wondered what happened to them.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/13/2016
How are hermiones children copy with the loss of their dad, you hardly mention them, some letters or something,
xi.writes chapter 8 . 3/18/2016
Thanks for sharing such a sweet, poignant story. )
Pearls of Wimsey chapter 8 . 2/23/2016
A beautiful story, loved reading it. Great balance of emotions.
Toodleoo chapter 8 . 2/15/2016
This tale is simply marvelous! Such a wonderful cast of characters (my favorites? George "Don't tell Harry, but YOU'RE my favorite sister-in-law" Weasley and Harry "Oh, look! We're in America!" Potter), a slow burn, a natural unfolding of things, a time for Hermione to grieve and rebuild with someone she knows and trusts and loves.

And someone her kids love, too.

MARVELOUS! Thanks so much for sharing this.