Reviews for The Landscape of the Heart
What a lovely story! I'm basically reading all of your HP stories today and they are all great. This one is especially nice, I think it is a very realistic portrayal of grief and the characters.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/20/2017
I have read this story multiple times and I always enjoy it. I absolutely love this story.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 7 . 9/13/2017
So beautifully written! Second time read through and I absolutely adore how you have developed this story.
erm31323 chapter 8 . 8/12/2017
This was such a great story! The contrast between the sad and the funny moments was so perfectly done. I loved it!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2017
Awww, a very sweet and touching story. I love how you've presented Neville here: safe but sexy, always "there" but never intrusive, "hot" but never pushy...love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
I tend to love Hermione/Neville stories; very glad I found this one!
Layla chapter 8 . 6/17/2017
Pretty goddamn amazing
crochetaway chapter 8 . 5/13/2017
This was amazing. Funny, sweet, sad. All of the feels!
bellachaos chapter 8 . 4/28/2017
this was quite lovely, thank you!
muddier waters chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
I love this very much
muddier waters chapter 3 . 3/13/2017
I love this so much
muddier waters chapter 2 . 3/13/2017
sobbing over Draco ugg
happiness8000 chapter 8 . 2/7/2017
Loved it. Going for a jog around the nature reserve to morrow to celebrate.
happiness8000 chapter 6 . 2/7/2017
Amazingly bittersweet. I loved the banter with the invitation to the ball.
happiness8000 chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
OMG St Pancras International happened to me under happier circumstances and in reverse. I went to London from the East Midlands after a 8 year hiatus having had children, the train hadn't changed, it was ancient and my hips were wider! I was completely bewildered and disoriented when the train arrived, the transformation was unimaginable, gone was the grubby, dark, smelly shed and on its place a light, airy , sunlit space filled with shops, restaurants and a champagne bar!