Reviews for Pet Troubles
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
That would be just awesome to come home to
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Lol, don't even remind me... That completed fullbring outfit looked like a total joke to me. Anyway, cute fic u have going on here! Grimm is more needy than inchigo, methinks!
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
i thought it looked like a power ranger's. it was sexy but i still like his normal shinigami clothes better. especially the bankai... hehehe.
Tainted Rhapsody chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
- *dances around happily* Hiyas! It's been a while~.

Yummy smut. That said, I have something to note on.

I sorta felt that you should have done more of the plot and character setting at the beginning of the fic, and not during the middle; it made the smut less powerful, because it kept flicking from nose-bleeding Lemon to normal thoughts far too often- that confused and dampened the mood a little, and, personally, I feel that smut should always be in-the-moment, since it tends to have a greater affect, and joins together more fluidly.

But then again, your Lemons are always delicious, and I LOVE your foreplay; for me, that part is the best thing about Lemons.

Written beautifully though, and Grimmjow's thoughts were... strangely poetic... but still nice to read. XP

Btw, you confused me for a moment when you changed your name, and I was sorta sad for a moment, 'coz Twisted Condom is a very nice name XD, but oh well, whatever you like.

Care to tell me the reason for your name change? .

As usual, luv your stories to pieces! Although I wish you would write longer kitty-Grimm fics~.

~Tainted R~
RawrTheDinoLycan chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Haha, it's great when Ichigo is the master yet Grimmjow still ends up pounding him into oblivion. Nicely done, I likey :D
OfeliaWolf chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Cute XD

but i think grimm is the tru master LOL