Reviews for Camp Cramp
SoulMore chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
FAN!
Fritter Critter chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
CAN I JUST SAY THAT I REALLY NEED THIS STORY TO UPDATE BECAUSE IT'S JUST SO BEAUTIFUL AND I NEEEEED IT MY VEINS ARE PRACTICALLY SCREAMING FOR UPDATES AND THIS IS MY FAVKRITE STORY

DO NOT IGNORE MY VEINS
iLoveInvaderZim31 chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
it's so good, please continue!
Fritter Critter chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
This is an amazing story. You really need to continue it! I love it so much...*hugglez story*
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Ooh, I love this, I can't wait for the next chapter! Why is Zim acting funny? Does he actually have -gasp- feelings?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I love this! Especially the part where dib's creeping out on Zim's antenna. Only one thing, what does drudging mean? Is it even a word?
Lover-of-good-Stories chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
please write more! This is amazing and I'd love to see the rest!
Shali01 chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
ooh nice chapter make more please
ZaDRlover chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Love this soooo much can u make more of this please
Sissel Torikki chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Please update
Guest chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I love this fanfiction. I checked when you last updated it, which turned out to be 2 whole years ago. I really hope you'll continue this marvelous fanfiction. Please? I'm begging you... Continue this. It's too good of a fanfiction to abandon. Please, please, please, Update it when ever you can.
greenleaf62 chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
I really liked the first two chapters of this! Update soon! Pleeeease? :D
HeartofAMusicBox chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Will you be continuing this at all?
Unforgiven1290 chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
I wish for MOOOOOOORE! :D
SlavetoMyself55 chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
It would be awesome if you can finish this story becuase I find this to be a very well written story and my enthusiasm broils inside me when I read these chapters. :) Very well in character and I do hope you plan on finishing this amazing story!