Reviews for Camp Cramp
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/25
SOOOO goooood! Dib and Zim are in character and their dialogue is very natural. I could hear their voices as a read this. Please finish!
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 2 . 3/31
Hey! This is a really good story you know. You really should continue this and as soon as possible. You've really got my attention dude. I'm really curious to know what's wrong with Zim. (Though, I'm starting to think that this is one of those "Zim finds out" stories. Not that I don't like them, I LOVE them!)
FrostyAngelWings chapter 2 . 1/28
Awwww...what's wrong with Zim? Did he learn something or did like...MinniMoose die or something?
SoulMore chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
FAN!
Fritter Critter chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
CAN I JUST SAY THAT I REALLY NEED THIS STORY TO UPDATE BECAUSE IT'S JUST SO BEAUTIFUL AND I NEEEEED IT MY VEINS ARE PRACTICALLY SCREAMING FOR UPDATES AND THIS IS MY FAVKRITE STORY

DO NOT IGNORE MY VEINS
iLoveInvaderZim31 chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
it's so good, please continue!
Fritter Critter chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
This is an amazing story. You really need to continue it! I love it so much...*hugglez story*
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Ooh, I love this, I can't wait for the next chapter! Why is Zim acting funny? Does he actually have -gasp- feelings?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I love this! Especially the part where dib's creeping out on Zim's antenna. Only one thing, what does drudging mean? Is it even a word?
Lover-of-good-Stories chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
please write more! This is amazing and I'd love to see the rest!
Shali01 chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
ooh nice chapter make more please
ZaDRlover chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Love this soooo much can u make more of this please
Sissel Torikki chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Please update
Guest chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I love this fanfiction. I checked when you last updated it, which turned out to be 2 whole years ago. I really hope you'll continue this marvelous fanfiction. Please? I'm begging you... Continue this. It's too good of a fanfiction to abandon. Please, please, please, Update it when ever you can.
greenleaf62 chapter 2 . 2/16/2013