Reviews for Tabula Rasa
Hi, I found your story recently and I must tell you that it is really good, interesting and with a good argument. Please consider continuing it, I am really intrigued for the next adventures of Charles and Erik. Thanks reading your story was very interesting and I hope you upload more chapters.
Kayliana chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
I don't usually go for AU's, but I am enjoying this story very much, and I would love to read more.
Lil Kitsune-chan chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
This is awesome. I never got to see the Jason bourne movies expect the legacy one, but if they're as good as this then I guess I really missed out. I loved this chapter, first erik left all evil villan like with the lights then he comes back for his lab rat like the secret super hero that he is.
I hope you update this but I can't blame you if you don't because I have a fic that I haven't touched in years.
inaekleas chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
So...

I am in LOVE with this story! It's so interesting and well-written and I just love the way you portrayed the characters!

Please, please, please update soon! I'd hate to see such an incredible story go to waste!

I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH! GAHHHH THANK YOU!
Socdel chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
I love this story, and I can't wait for more

LYL

Socdel
niver chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
Loving this! I love the Bourne Trilogy so something playing off of it is so excellent to me!
bbb136 chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
This is amazing, I am seriously addicted.

I just watched the Bourne trilogy (literally, just watched) and then read some Cherik fanfiction, and I was reveling in my love for these two things when I saw your fic and my mind exploded dream come true. :)

Mystery is nice, Charles is nice, Erik is great, I want the next chapter now, Moira is nice, I mean now, Raven is nice, the plot is interesting and NOW, gimme.

I'm guessing you have the Authors Block from Hell and its been so long since you've looked at the story you feel you can't come back to it. Well let me tell you - YOU CAN, and it will be amazing. So relax, and update when you get a chance. _
GeorginoschkaVincen chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
Whaaaa,I love that story!

I love your writing style :)

uh,and I think it is an interesting idea with the thing that Charles can only read minds when he touches skin( for now),hehe,like rogue.

well,yeah,I love this story n I'm looking forward to read more :)
Haru's Doppelganger chapter 7 . 11/20/2011
The great desire to read this story has kept me up all hours and now feeling tired, and in desperate need of some continuance, I write asking you to continue with your narrative. It's a great take on the dynamic between Erik and Charles, one of perhaps six or seven out of all of the other fictions on this site that I bother to keep checking for updates...keep writing, these characters deserve to continue onward.

HD
78kori chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
*Wipes forehead* Now that was intense, whoot! Almost a night of passion then a mistake... _ Such a shame.

Such a well written fic, and characterisation was splendid. I never realised how interesting the Bourne Identity could've been, and with Cherik? Made even better!

Hats off to you! Can't wait for more soon. _
gabriel42 chapter 7 . 10/27/2011
Yay, Erik to the rescue! (It is him, right? The person Charles feels safe with?) I'm glad Erik changed his mind and came back - you had me really worried there for a moment when he left Charles... But I expect he still isn't over the whole "I can't trust you because you can mess with my mind" thing. Poor Charles; must be hard getting this reaction every time.

Still loving your characters, your plot and all about your writing, and still hungry for more! Cheers,

Gabriel
Flo des bois chapter 7 . 10/27/2011
Great, great story! I love how you handle the characters and the relationship you're building between Erik and Charles ) Can't wait for your next chapter!
rosewelder chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
NEXT CHAPTER. NOW
Schnebz chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
woot woot woot! Loving it and hoping to read more soon (on either of your two awesome stories) :D
silvermoondemon16 chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
Poor Charles can't catch a break!

but the building screamed, does that mean Banshee? but I hope its Erick to the rescue! That would be so perfect!

Update soon I can't wait to see what happens!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »