Reviews for A Bit of Everything
iam1984locked chapter 2 . 2/18
I was struggling to keep my face straight and not let out any muffled snorts of laughter while reading this - for the third time - because THAT would definitely result in not-so-favorable consequences of having to deal with my mom shooting me concerned looks, probably wondering about my mental health.
This was simply and completely amazing. Thank you for writing such an incredible story inspired from an equally incredible prompt.
Oh I love these boys! You should update! Lots of new material with S4! My favorites were the ones with hugs and friendship moments (that was pretty much all of them.) Great writing, you got their characters perfectly-and that's hard to do! Thanks!
Hell yeah "further, repeated, experimentation."! Oh I love when they hug!
falconer54 chapter 6 . 9/7/2016
I laughed so hard reading this
Guest chapter 22 . 6/4/2016
I've absolutely adored every single one of these Drabbles/ Oneshots! Even the angsty Reichenbach ones. My favorites were the Orange shock blanket ghost, the LiveJournal Sherlock wants a friend, The Great Game aftermath, and John's black mood cure... Thanks for this wonderful story of this beautiful friendship!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/4/2016
YES:... further, repeated, experimentation.
MORE HUGS!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/2/2016
I'm crying... Oh God he remembered the beans...
IloveHeat chapter 22 . 5/10/2016
I love your work. I just wanted to say that. Thank you for sharing.
Whyhow chapter 6 . 5/19/2015
This is hilarious. I would say more, but I'm not sure what else there is to say.
Whyhow chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
Sherlock needs a flatmate because it was either that or a servant and you have to pay servants.
alammers36 chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
OMG! I loved that! It's the best skull interaction I've ever read.
RowenRae chapter 18 . 4/2/2015
That was brilliant. I don't know what to say. It really got me. I've got to go back and read that chapter again. Well done, well done indeed. I felt like crying, very few stories do that to me.
QueenNaberrie chapter 18 . 2/11/2015
I'm really enjoying all these one-shots. This was such a heart felt version of Sherlock's return, especially the moment John realizes the hallucination has been real for the last few times he saw him. :,)
Tralalalaliralay chapter 22 . 11/29/2014
Hey, I really hope you continue this, and tbh, I'm pretty curious of your opinion of the new season haha. :) That being said, you are an awesome writer, and I am eagerly anticipating more BBC and ACD Sherlock fics from you! :D
IloveHeat chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
This one made me cry. I love this work.