Reviews for A Bit of Everything
LittleLurker chapter 22 . 11/22
Wonderful. All the short stories, drabbles, but I especially liked the last three.
And your writing style is impeccable. Thanks for sharing!
LittleLurker chapter 18 . 11/22
Loved this!
YouCareSoMuch chapter 19 . 11/19
Yes. Repeated experimentation, please.
YouCareSoMuch chapter 11 . 11/18
Oh my heart hurts. Love those boys.
YouCareSoMuch chapter 6 . 11/18
OMG "holding your predecessor" Hilarious! I love these oneshots!
iam1984locked chapter 2 . 2/18
I was struggling to keep my face straight and not let out any muffled snorts of laughter while reading this - for the third time - because THAT would definitely result in not-so-favorable consequences of having to deal with my mom shooting me concerned looks, probably wondering about my mental health.
This was simply and completely amazing. Thank you for writing such an incredible story inspired from an equally incredible prompt.
Oh I love these boys! You should update! Lots of new material with S4! My favorites were the ones with hugs and friendship moments (that was pretty much all of them.) Great writing, you got their characters perfectly-and that's hard to do! Thanks!
Hell yeah "further, repeated, experimentation."! Oh I love when they hug!
falconer54 chapter 6 . 9/7/2016
I laughed so hard reading this
Guest chapter 22 . 6/4/2016
I've absolutely adored every single one of these Drabbles/ Oneshots! Even the angsty Reichenbach ones. My favorites were the Orange shock blanket ghost, the LiveJournal Sherlock wants a friend, The Great Game aftermath, and John's black mood cure... Thanks for this wonderful story of this beautiful friendship!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/4/2016
YES:... further, repeated, experimentation.
MORE HUGS!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/2/2016
I'm crying... Oh God he remembered the beans...
IloveHeat chapter 22 . 5/10/2016
I love your work. I just wanted to say that. Thank you for sharing.
Whyhow chapter 6 . 5/19/2015
This is hilarious. I would say more, but I'm not sure what else there is to say.
Whyhow chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
Sherlock needs a flatmate because it was either that or a servant and you have to pay servants.