Reviews for A Bit of Everything
Whyhow chapter 6 . 5/19
This is hilarious. I would say more, but I'm not sure what else there is to say.
Whyhow chapter 3 . 5/19
Sherlock needs a flatmate because it was either that or a servant and you have to pay servants.
alammers36 chapter 6 . 5/5
OMG! I loved that! It's the best skull interaction I've ever read.
RowenRae chapter 18 . 4/2
That was brilliant. I don't know what to say. It really got me. I've got to go back and read that chapter again. Well done, well done indeed. I felt like crying, very few stories do that to me.
QueenNaberrie chapter 18 . 2/11
I'm really enjoying all these one-shots. This was such a heart felt version of Sherlock's return, especially the moment John realizes the hallucination has been real for the last few times he saw him. :,)
Tralalalaliralay chapter 22 . 11/29/2014
Hey, I really hope you continue this, and tbh, I'm pretty curious of your opinion of the new season haha. :) That being said, you are an awesome writer, and I am eagerly anticipating more BBC and ACD Sherlock fics from you! :D
IloveHeat chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
This one made me cry. I love this work.
oregonbird chapter 22 . 11/1/2014
I sincerely hope many, many people print out your work and have it bound inside a leather cover embossed with a gilded violin - you play upon our heartstrings so beautifully, KCS.
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
love to see Donovan, Anderson, and lestrades' reaction to the coroner essay!
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
I laughed so hard I vey nearly passed out.
yilvmoxiang chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
In addition, I knew there was another girl who wanted to translate the story in the earlier. She hasn't finished it yet because she is too busy. She said she wouldn't mind me continuing to translate it if you agree.
yilvmoxiang chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Hi! I love your story very much and you are my favourite writer. Would you mind me translating into Chinese? I want to share it with Chinese fans. I will appreciate it if you allow me to do so. If you don't feel like it, it is OK. I'm looking forward to your reply.
Best wishes for you!
becgate chapter 17 . 8/7/2014
Loved this chapter! !
becgate chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
Loved it! ! Poor John. ...
Elanen chapter 22 . 6/14/2014
I loved reading all of these! 9, 11, and 20 really stood out to me. And the little blue bear :) I would love to read more!