Reviews for Thy Kingdom Come
Amy chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
I really have enjoyed this story so far. But have you decided not to continue it? If so, I hope you change your mind. I'd like to see where it goes from here.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
Oh please please finish this story!
Angelalex242 chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
They're outnumbered 3:1, indeed.

But Ganondorf's forces outnumbered Link something like 1000:1. They could probably send Link in there by himself, and he'd win. No need to risk Zelda and the rest. All he's gotta do is recollect 3 little jewels from the other races...and borrow that Ocarina of Time from Zelda...
vievere chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
Oh my, I love this story! I'm so glad I found it, wow. It's a very interesting concept and I think you capture the characters wonderfully, but without revealing too much. The way you convey emotion and details seems subtle and at some points I was wondering how the character's actually felt or what they actually thought - I love this. It keeps the story interesting and says a lot about your skill at writing. Please, please, please update soon! Even if it's short. I love this story and hope to see more soon!
LatinStoryteller chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
Please update soon
RaphaelofTheDarkness chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
I am looking forward to your return to this story, its... different, you are a good writer, often I find its sad so few people can evoke such feelings, i honestly can say you did exactly that
rinzeruu chapter 8 . 4/30/2012
Seriously, this is the most amazing zelink fanfiction I have ever read, your writing style is just... whoaa 3
Nerazim Praetor chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
And, of course, you've expertly begun rcfgfvectification (that's a word, right?) Of the situation... of course I understand that all the chapters can't be the same, I just hope that you bring back the (dark themes) of the previous chapters (slight) . It's what drew me to your story.

just wondering, are you doing English (literature) as a subject? You have the skill to be a professional writer...

Nerazim Praetor.
Narwe chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
Oh wow, at some point I thought she was going to announce him she was pregnant xD (I prefer it that way xD).

Such a cute chapter, I'm totally loving their relationship ;_; Though I'll admit I wasn't expecting a time skip and was trying to imagine the scene when Link goes back to Zelda's room since last chapter xD.

In any case, it was fantastic, with the expected awesome writing level. Keep it up, I'm loving it and really want to know where this love story is going~
DestinyDance chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
Aaaaaaaaah, this story is so good. You are a fantastic writer!
Generala chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
owww...

They are in better terms now... Finally!

I fear Links answer a part I think he would follow her but the other im not sure.

Great chapter, very descriptive. Bittersweet indeed.
TheMixKage chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
Um, is Anju's husband supposed to be KAFEI, from Terminia? Because if he was, you spelled his name KAFIE. Which isn't his name. Also, "I shall take a group of men at daw, you highness." You meant to saw "dawn," not "daw." Still, great chapter! I loved how the plot's actually going somewhere. :D Keep writing!
TheMixKage chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
Hey bammie!

I really loved this story, as it presented a dark, grittier version of LoZ. That alone is rare, and it's even rarer that that "dark" story is actually good. BUT THIS STORY WAS FRICKEN AWESOME! :D Please continue, and update more!
zeldalink531 chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
OMG, Best story EVER! It's just epic. There are a few typos here and there but I can always figure out what you really mean. You should look into finding someone to edit it before you post cause it can be real distracting when you're reading it. But other than that I absolutely love it. I think I will die if you don't write more soon. I MUST HAVE MORE. LOL :D
Narwe chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Hey, I actually just loved your story so much, I couldn't help myself... I made a fanart xD. It's more or less the end of the 6th chapter, it was so sad and intense and great ;_;

art/No-more-281386771