Reviews for Committed
inlovewithshizaya chapter 12 . 9/10
Normally I'm not so into Izuo, but I really am into this story. Yep, you're definitely one who can make Izuo work for me.
Chloella-chan chapter 12 . 8/8
What I'd love would be a sequel where Shizuo gets a phone call from Izaya and Izaya is like "Err Hey Shizu-Chan, you need to bail me out." And Shizuo goes "What did you do this time?" Izaya says "Namie got me in the psych ward again." Then Shizuo just hangs up like I'm in love with the smartest idiot ever.

P.s. Loved the story, it made me laugh.
Nekoyuurei chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
Nekoyuurei chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I love the uniqueness in this story.
natnatrat chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
So totally awesome. You bring a new meaning to one of my favorite stories. I love cute words. That was unrelated except for the part about me loving your story too.
YullenLover33 chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Aw, how sweet of Shizuo to give him his jacket! I'm fangirling so hard right now, lol
Rima Lecholeny chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
Poor Izaya QAQ
Rima Lecholeny chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
I feel like more of a pervert than I am usually... MY OTP / This was amazing I wuv it!
AelanRyland011 chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
This story caught me, hooked me, and dragged me from chapter to chapter, with me barely reading fast enough to keep up with it. I'm so impressed I'm jealous as a writer myself.
Doodles21 chapter 12 . 12/24/2011
I kinda was debating on if I should read this but the results of it are quite obvious right now. This was a really good fanfic dude, I can actually see how 15 days could feel like a whole year (trust me I was too close to talking with a theropist before dealing with my 'depression' without meds). But I really do love this story and I'm really~ proud of Izaya for more than one reason (he got to be top AND bottom). Cool fic and keep out of the loony bin. Send the girlfriend my best you're still keeping strong!
Deep or Shallow chapter 12 . 11/2/2011
First of all, I'd like to thank you for writing this.

I've been locked up, twice in fact, and this story made me feel like I'm not the only one suffering because of the system.

I also adore Izaya, so it was the perfect match! :D

I also found a song that matches the angsty-ness nicely – Don't Go ft. Lights by Bring Me The Horizon. It's metalcore, but very heartfelt and soft.

Crazies fighting! (ノヮ)ノ
wishIwereanime chapter 12 . 10/28/2011
changed my mind- THIS was my favorite 8D

awesome story :3
wishIwereanime chapter 11 . 10/28/2011
favorite chapter yet- it's nice seeing izaya so happy X)
wishIwereanime chapter 10 . 10/28/2011
aw D':
wishIwereanime chapter 9 . 10/28/2011
ok, now i'm feeling the angst- good job :)