Reviews for Another such victory and I am undone
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 4/11
absolutely love it!
Fyoex chapter 2 . 3/29
Loved it! For some reason I'm very picky about which Suits fics I like, and this is definitely one of them!
Max Corvin chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
I know it's two years after you wrote this, but I gotta say. This fic is amazing. It tore my heart to pieces, then glued it back together after. I hope the season 3 or 4 will have this scene. It would be uber cool.
harrypotterfan14 chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
This was brilliant! :) Well done!
rainsoakedshoes chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
I love love LOVE this! It's great writing rolled in awesomeness covered in I don't know, accuracy? This seriously felt like it could have been an episode on the show, they were so in character!

This one's going in my favourites.
Koneko-chan chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
this was just so... amazin, I really loved the story, like, really.
Jaz22 chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Another wonderful story - I know it's been over a year since you wrote it, but I just had to applaud. You really do write Suits beautifully (you should write more, hint hint!) I especially liked how well you filled the prompt, elaborating on so many of the suggested details. Kudos on such a great fic. :)
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Awwwwwwww. Adorable. ADORABLE. And please, send this to the writers of Suits. This stuff needs to be seen. Seriously. You've written it really well and it's very real to the show so kudos to you!
Sakimi1014 chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Hahahahaha!
logophilia chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Awesome awesome awesome. Loved this. Great premise, great emotions and drama and the ending scene was lovely. All your characters were perfect and Mike is a freaking genius.

Thanks for the story!
D chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Thanks, this story is really enjoyable :D
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
I love how in character you wrote them. I absolutely could not stop reading this.
Judge Juno chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
this was so awesome and i loooved reading every word! harvey and mike are way too cute for their own good;)
oo chapter 2 . 4/11/2012