Reviews for Another such victory and I am undone
JayTheCow chapter 2 . 1/23/2015
Woaaahhhh! It's amazing, man! Geez.. Your story deserves a lot more reviews in my point of view... I mean, my goodness... Your story legitly tugged at my heartstrings! XD Kudos on your work!
thingsthatmakeme chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
This was really great - I'm really pleased with the way you were able to write Harvey so well! Some fics just don't quite manage to GET him, but you did! Really great story!
PippaFrost chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!
katesari chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Brilliant! Really like this. Enjoyed reading. Bye
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
absolutely love it!
Fyoex chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Loved it! For some reason I'm very picky about which Suits fics I like, and this is definitely one of them!
Max Corvin chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
I know it's two years after you wrote this, but I gotta say. This fic is amazing. It tore my heart to pieces, then glued it back together after. I hope the season 3 or 4 will have this scene. It would be uber cool.
verysiriuspotterhead chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
This was brilliant! :) Well done!
rainsoakedshoes chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
I love love LOVE this! It's great writing rolled in awesomeness covered in I don't know, accuracy? This seriously felt like it could have been an episode on the show, they were so in character!

This one's going in my favourites.
Koneko-chan chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
this was just so... amazin, I really loved the story, like, really.
Jaz22 chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Another wonderful story - I know it's been over a year since you wrote it, but I just had to applaud. You really do write Suits beautifully (you should write more, hint hint!) I especially liked how well you filled the prompt, elaborating on so many of the suggested details. Kudos on such a great fic. :)
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Awwwwwwww. Adorable. ADORABLE. And please, send this to the writers of Suits. This stuff needs to be seen. Seriously. You've written it really well and it's very real to the show so kudos to you!
mengtoreality chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Hahahahaha!
logophilia chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Awesome awesome awesome. Loved this. Great premise, great emotions and drama and the ending scene was lovely. All your characters were perfect and Mike is a freaking genius.

Thanks for the story!
D chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Thanks, this story is really enjoyable :D