Reviews for A Shell Of My Self
Charlotte chapter 9 . 8/6
Liked this. Hope there will be more
kasey123 chapter 9 . 2/9
Need more please
Guest chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
hiiii chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
maybe at the end instead of saying "found an underground whorehouse that catered to pedos" you should say "found an underground brothel that catered to..." bc the word brothel sounds slightly more fancy (even though its not technically a fancy word considering what it means) and dean always has some slight class about the way he speaks even if it is filled with curse words and the like, its just a little subtlety... i love it so far!
CK-Tan chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
So I see this hasn't been updated in a while... but I really wanted to ask if you were planning on continuing. This is really a captivating story- and I'm dying to see what happens next with Dean! Anyways, please consider?
Hello chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
Good read. Really sad for Dean :(
Still, I'm happy that Sammy and John finally got him back
BellaTalbot chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Publish on . my email:
BellaTalbot chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Hello!I like your story very I would like to translate it to Russian and publish on . Please, may i do it?
P.S Of course I will write that you are the author of this story. Please,answer me to my email:
BellaTalbot chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
Hello!I like your story very i would like to translate it to Russian and publish on this .Please, may I do it?
P.S of course, i will write that you are the author of this story.
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
Will Dean die? I hope not. Please update-I'd really like to know what happens next. I like how the characters are different enough that it allows for the AU, the similar enough that they're still themselves. Hope you update-this is a good story!
Fall Rider chapter 9 . 5/12/2014
This was a good start :) And little Sam is adorable! Wish you'd finish it!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
This was good. I want to know what happens and that Dean recovers and they all end up well. You can update anytime now. It would make us all very happy! Please!
GracelandFan chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
update nowo
Post U Later chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
Oh Man. Poor Dean. I Can't Believe Someone Would Do Such a Thing To A Child. Some People Are Truly Sick. I Hope He's Dead.

& I'm Glad That Shawn's Okay... Well, At Least Awake.

I Wonder If Sam Will Remember Dean At All. He Was So Young When Dean Was Taken.
Post U Later chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
Aww The Dreaded Author's Notice! Lol.