Reviews for Something's Gonna Give
MagicWriterK chapter 3 . 8/6/2015
I could ignore the pairing until now but now I JUST THROW MY HANDS UP IN THE AIR AND WAIT FOR IT TO COME.
MagicWriterK chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
At the part where Remus simply gazed off into the distance and told James he didn't plan to live past twenty I BROKE. I JUST STARTED SNIFFLING WHICH TURNED INTO CRYING AND THEN THE LAST LINE MADE ME LAUGH FOR SOME DERANGED REASON SO NOW I'M WONDERING WHAT I'M DOING WIH MY LIFE.
TheRavenclawKeeper chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Keep writing! I look forward to reading more of your work.
Twiggy288 chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
I've found this 11 years after it was last updated...what?
It's amazing though! The mum part made me cry but the end is so cute I was smiling again, I loved it so much!
Envy and Fury chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
I like it, especially the thought of Remus as a cutter. All those people who don't like it obviously never thought about it clearly enough to know that it suit some people perfectly. *blushes* And I also like the thought that Remus apologises for it. It's so him. *daydreams about Remus with a knife* Update soon.
Amethyst DragonRider chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
*Fangirl squeal* E! DD

I really like it so far. Poor Remy... D

I wonder if he actually DOES do that to himself? Hope not...

Anyway, hope you update soon! )
tears-of-a-different-shade chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
How can you leave it there? What are you trying to do to me? Get back here and update right now! This story is to good to never be finished!
The Midnight Phantomess chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
Wow. I really, really like this fic.

It shows self-mutilation for Remus in an actually plausible light.. I like it.

]
Goddess of Idun chapter 3 . 9/3/2005
oh, cute!
NNCS chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
this is beautiful! ...i love you now...MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH
Stevie's Favorites chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
wow... total déja vu there! i'm a fellow closet cutter and i NEVER realised the potential for Remus there... but now it seems so obvious! it's like, that's what that line was in there for... and even without that line, it's obvious... someone with that much pent up anger and fear and even self-loathing probably would be the perfect candidate... aww... pauvre Remy, i wouldn't wish this on anyone else. I wonder what James'll do now... and what he said about next time... gosh, that sounds so familiar. No matter how much I want to stop, there's always a next time..
really enjoying this fic! keep it up!
DravenM chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
wow. that was just amazing. I luv it. Iv been reading fanfiction for at least 5 years now and i dont think ive ever found anything taht hit so close to home. Remus is exactly like me in your story. Keep writing. Your my new favorite author. I luv how everything is so dark and twisted. its so hard to find such beautiful things
Prongsblacks chapter 3 . 3/8/2004
James/Remus keep up the good work!
hitcher chapter 3 . 8/12/2003
Hello!

hey this chapter is great!i love it.

anyway when are you writing more?please update soon i am waiting very it some sort of a prequel to your other fic 'of the end'?i like that one too!

bye
tinglingbells chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
hi!

i love your fic its great!

when are you updating?

Its been a while since you updated.

i am waiting for your next chapter.

please update soon