Reviews for What Is And What Should Never Be
edwardfiend chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Really enjoyed this; if you ever continue I will definitely read.
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
WHAT the holy heck? :O
You NEEEEED to update! OH MY GOD! I have to read more on this, honestly! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
AfterMidnight8 chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Anxiously waiting for more. Great story line.
esinger chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
This story is really good. I haven't read a lot of 21 Jump Street stories in a while and this one was fantastic. I would really like to know what happened to Tommy so please update some time soon.
theSAMPIRE chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
I'd love you forever if you updated...

Forever.
DivergentAnimeGamer chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
Wow. I just recently got into 21 Jump Street and I love it. Hanson and Penhall pull off the McQuaid brothers so well that you forget they're not actually real sometimes. If they were real I could really see this. You're a great writer and I hope that you continue writing this.

~~TwilightAnimeGamer~~
Amakurikara chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
I've just started getting into 21 Jumpstreet. So I went looking for some fanfics, and found this. It's great! I look forward to reading more of this. So please, update soon!
HotChocolate in Summer chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
This is really good. I never really thought about what it would be like if the McQuaids were real people and it really is making my brain explode from the possibilities of it all.

Write again soon!
EpicllyFree chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
Im really anxious to see where this story is going. I read all the chapters you've put up today, I like how you mad the McQuaids real brothers and not a cover. This has been really enjoyable so far.
DallasWinstonLove chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
OMG YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! LIKE SERIOUSLY OMG OMG OMG OMG SOOOO HOOKED :O CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE!
kelco chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
okay, you got me hooked. It's very good, please finish!
Above Water chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
Thanks for the update. ;)
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
Hey! Good to see you back! Great chap. Waiting eagerly for an update. Catch ya on the flip side.
Al Harris chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
Ash, no need to apologize... you're doing the right thing... anybody doesn't like it, they can go fuck themselves... Family and personal life come first... Like my drill sergeant used to say, you can't be any good for anyone else, until you take care of your own needs... I'll still be around, waiting patiently... Take care...
Elemnestra Aethelflaeda chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
Please don't feel you have to be sorry for taking a break; I empathise totally with real life/writer's block cutting in on writing fanfic. I hope you come back from your hiatus refreshed, and I'll be waiting to find out what happens next in the fic.

Speaking of, I am really enjoying this fic, the writing, and the characterisation, and, you know, even just the basic premise of it, which is honestly a great idea. And I apologise for not reviewing earlier...I'm an awful, awful lurker.

-Elemnestra