Reviews for Retirement How's that working for you?
frownypup chapter 30 . 9/5/2012
AMAAA-ZING
Anyway, what's with the cat? (If it IS literally A cat)
Ziggymia123 chapter 30 . 12/26/2011
Awwww! *hugs piece of writing* Mine now. I'm running away to steal it! Bwhahahahaha! *runs away*
Ziggymia123 chapter 28 . 12/26/2011
Oh Cas, you idiot. At least you healed my... I mean, our Sammy. But Nic wasn't the demon? Damn. : ( *pouts*
Ziggymia123 chapter 27 . 12/26/2011
Yep. Still hope Nic's the demon. Even if he does have an awesome reason to be jealous. *starts planning a raid* Wanna come?
Ziggymia123 chapter 26 . 12/26/2011
I like Marki. I strongly dislike Nic. STRONGLY. I secretly hope he's a demon, but ya know...
Ziggymia123 chapter 25 . 12/26/2011
Well, it was supposed to come back the 22nd, but then it got pushed back a week. I was so upset. It was bad...

Any who! I really like Marki. She's pretty awesome and brave if she'll go and put on the ring without another thought. : ) Bobby and Rufus though...
Ziggymia123 chapter 24 . 12/26/2011
*giggles*

Boo! She's one: adorable, two: freaks the hell out of Dean, three: I have a feeling she's someone we know. Hehe. : D
Ziggymia123 chapter 22 . 12/26/2011
Aww... Yeah for Romeo and Juilet! : D The Winchester Matchmaking Company at your service! Hehe.

But... Where's Bobby? And Rufus? They need to find them! : ( Pretty please? *puppy dog eyes*
Ziggymia123 chapter 21 . 12/26/2011
lol! Dean got totally snubbed by the grandma and Sammy had to pull his ass out of the fire! That's awesome! : D I love how Sammy knows Romanian. Of course he does. Hehe : )
Ziggymia123 chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
Yep. Alive and kicking. Thank you whatever angel is looking over me. Anywho!

Sammy, you need to eat, damn it! Now! You need to still be a jolly green giant! : ( I really hope Bobby's okay. We just lost him in the show, don't make me lose him now! : (

(Yeah, you're going to be flooded. Hehe)
Ziggymia123 chapter 18 . 12/26/2011
Our Bobby. Those two words can describe everything.

On another note: HI!
kissacazador chapter 30 . 12/26/2011
Awww, what a happy ending that was so desperately needed ;) Family doesn't end with blood, so the boys got a new dad and a pet. Sorry to see this end because it was a fun ride, thanks!
kissacazador chapter 29 . 12/26/2011
Yippy, they found Bobby and he's alive! Grouchy, but alive, lol ;) Gotta luv Cas too. Seriously, I'm real glad the boys and their 'adopted' father finally found each other safely.
Colby's girl chapter 30 . 12/23/2011
Good job on the story. Merry Christmas if you celebrate. Happy Chanukah if you celebrate. Peace, joy and love.
ccase13 chapter 30 . 12/22/2011
I love the magic cat. Rufus Turner is lucky Dean didn't shoot him for dragging Bobby out of retirement into deep trouble with no warning.