Reviews for Something You Don't Want To Know
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
IBegToDreamAndDiffer chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I just realised I haven't reviewed this even though I added it to my favourites list. So, a review;

I love this story. I love stories where Mycroft and Lestrade are together and Sherlock finally gets it after five months or so and John's all, 'Yeah, I knew all along.'

This is one of my favourites definitely, I can't believe I didn't review it the first time I read it!

Thank you, again, for a lovely story :)

somexia chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Sherlock is childlish as always and thank John for let me know things between Lestrade and Mycroft, though in fact he don't want to know some particular thing at all
CC.V.RG chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
LMAO, poor John was scarred for XD

Very cute story...! Loved it (lol, i usually love all your Mycroft x Lestrade stories...XD ) :3
Juu chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I really like the way you write about Lestrade and Mycroft! You write very good stories! Please write more stories about them, there are too few!

I also wish you could write something about John and Sherlock as well! When are they going to hook up?

Keep up the good work!
JennaEf chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Another exellent story... and your Mystrade is perfect, as always! :)

Had a good laugh over Sherlock failing to notice what was happening right under his nose! And bravo to John :D

One correction, though - 'He ignored Lestrade's frustrated call, storming off with John in toll.'

I think the right word here would be 'in tow', not 'in toll'.
Catindahat chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Lol I think John may have just had a brain over lode. I loved Sherlock in this. The way he wasn't even a bit curious and that he knew Mycroft's lover's name but not Lestrade's. You're writing is brilliant as always.
aecujnincvdjhvcgf chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
As always, I love love loved. :)