Reviews for The Six Matchmakers
Naca14 chapter 17 . 8/23/2014
That was sooo cuuuute! You have to make more shiyori stories :D
Ephemeralism chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
yay! shiyori is soooooo cute *o*
love it! and sorry for ... 2 yrs late :( but a review is a review right?
ManikinSlayer chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
hehehe
Silent Hero 13 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Cool chapter
Chocolatecatfish chapter 17 . 8/17/2012
AWESOME :D :D I read all 17 chappies once and was like O_O WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD O_O I luv shiyori xD you'rereally good at character portrayal :)
BlessedRain chapter 17 . 4/26/2012
hahaha! oh my goodness i loved this! :D it was real cute, and you managed to keep everyone in character for the most part! good job!
A Self-Deprecating Person chapter 17 . 4/9/2012
Okay, we have reached the epilogue and that means that I can finally write a "real review," that meaning it has lots of constructive criticism, instead of those meaningless "ooh's" and "aah's" about how cute or adorable something is (which I apologize for ungraciously doing so, having left one at the end of every chapter; I couldn't help myself!). I feel like I owe you a favor for writing this because it as really a wonderful and sweet experience for us readers. So fluffy and so cute! I like how you built up the drama up to their kiss scene and called it quits - excellent idea. It lets us interpret what happens later on and doesn't cramp things up for us. My English teacher always said that the writer does 75% of the work and the reader does the last quarter. It is up us to determine the meaning of a writer's work, whereas the writer's job is to introduce it. Anyway, amazing fic and I'll be looking for more!
A Self-Deprecating Person chapter 16 . 4/9/2012
This is so sweet! Seriously fun to read
A Self-Deprecating Person chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
SHE HAS PROFESSED HER LOVE! What happens next?
A Self-Deprecating Person chapter 14 . 4/9/2012
Shinji and rose ... Music buddies ... You ought to write a one shot or something like that about that :)
A Self-Deprecating Person chapter 13 . 4/9/2012
I would never expect shinji to cut his own hair lol
A Self-Deprecating Person chapter 12 . 4/8/2012
Great although I believe hiyori has brown eyes instead of sky blue
A Self-Deprecating Person chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
Eeeeeek! That's so sweet first kiss!
A Self-Deprecating Person chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
Great chapter! Loved shinjis introspective
A Self-Deprecating Person chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
When you wrote how shinji was counting off hiyori'/s undesirable attributes on his fingers, I could visualize it PERFECTLY. Excellent!