Reviews for Permission
OWYHEEWINDS chapter 1 . 10/6
Great fic!
mary shooter chapter 1 . 8/15
i wasn't going to read this but it was really good
IronBat99 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
That was awesome! I loved your writing style and the story! :-D
Captain Pi chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
This was so cool... how fun was that! I mean, Spock laughing, and Spock winking, I mean, come on, I really don't think it gets any better than that! Thanks for sharing.
TheLittleBeast chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Make more of this story! IT IS TO GOOD TO NOT BE A STORY!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Very sweet story! Well done!
ValKriston chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Very well written. Very enjoyable...thank you!
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Wow, excellent fic. I really loved the concept of the incense being psychological rather then physical and the interaction between the characters was fantastic :)
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Psychosomatic! perfect AND logical.
androidilenya chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
That was great! I loved how McCoy kept on commenting on them and how Spock was so out of character and yet not at the same time... it was a wonderful story. I looooooove this pairing so much~!
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
awwww tht last sentence made me chuckle lol it was a beautiful story and i thoroughly enjoyed reading it :)
CastielLovesDean chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
On anybody else in the room it would have looked ridiculous. Spock looked as if it would have been ridiculous for him to wear anything else. - I love these lines. _

And this was awesome and Spock's line surprisingly IC considering the topic:

"Oh, why don't the two of you just go get a room, already."

"A most excellent suggestion," Spock intoned. "Thank you, doctor."

Lol, Spock winked.
Lily Specter chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
You KNOW i love this story. How can pre-slash be so hot? You're amazing! This is my favorite of your stories so far (i wish you had more) for the perfect characterizations of the four of them, and for McCoy telling them to get a room, and for Spock making eyes at Kirk while he dances with Uhura. For the way I can totally see Spock's impish little smirk as he accepts the invitation to dance. guh. Like I said, I LOVE this. But someone needs to write a sequel. The... ahem... conclusion, if you will. ;) -batfeathers
KayEsse chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I really enjoyed this. It feel just like the original series. Your characterization was spot on, even Spock grinning, and laughing with Jim. Because, I really do see him wanting permission for once to be human and your story has given him this opportunity.

So adorable having Jim and Spock dancing, and them both leaving to get a room...which we have often thought they should do when we saw them on t.v...those looks..etc.

Great job.
MarauderGirl KS chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
i like it :)

the fact that the incense is inert was great x)