Reviews for Permission
mary shooter chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
are you on shore leave now or back on the enterprise
mary shooter chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
read this story last night to get to the next one if i can find it l.l.a.p
mary shooter chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
are you going to put spock / kirk in bed together
mary shooter chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
this story was a bit mixed up and up side down i think you must have been or on some drugs i know star trek was in the 1960 do you read your own writing it read like this to me first spock asked uhura to dance and they did then it read like uhura asked spock to dance and spock turned her down then was it spock or kirk asked for a dance when spock pick up his glass and drank it down in one go they danced then made their way up stairs to a room. p.s will you add more to this
OWYHEEWINDS chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Great fic!
mary shooter chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
i wasn't going to read this but it was really good
IronBat99 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
That was awesome! I loved your writing style and the story! :-D
Captain Pi chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
This was so cool... how fun was that! I mean, Spock laughing, and Spock winking, I mean, come on, I really don't think it gets any better than that! Thanks for sharing.
TheLittleBeast chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Make more of this story! IT IS TO GOOD TO NOT BE A STORY!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Very sweet story! Well done!
ValKriston chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Very well written. Very enjoyable...thank you!
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Wow, excellent fic. I really loved the concept of the incense being psychological rather then physical and the interaction between the characters was fantastic :)
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Psychosomatic! perfect AND logical.
androidilenya chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
That was great! I loved how McCoy kept on commenting on them and how Spock was so out of character and yet not at the same time... it was a wonderful story. I looooooove this pairing so much~!
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
awwww tht last sentence made me chuckle lol it was a beautiful story and i thoroughly enjoyed reading it :)