Reviews for Hostages
Velgamidragon chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Yay! A Brotherhood!Wrath fic! I absolutely love this guy! XD And it's written so well too! I especially like the last paragraph where he thinks of his wife and wonders what would happen if his enemies threatened her. I was actually just thinking the other day of what might have happened if those Central soldiers had shot Mrs. Bradley when Mustang and crew were surrounded.
Im Not Normal Anymore chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
. I love this! I never liked Wrath but this was rly a nice fic about him :)
GeneralGeneric chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I absolutely love Wrath, and I've think you've done him a great justice in writing this. This all seems like it'd fit his perspective exactly, and I just enjoyed this scene in the source material anyway. I really liked this line:

"Surrounded by luxury, plush furniture and art, she would be well and truly in harm's way."

That's a pretty powerful statement. I liked that he could notice just how deep Mustang and Hawkeye's relationship was, though the actual separation has a big "oh no" factor.

The absolute best part was the very last paragraph, though. I like to think that Wrath still knows the experience of love and such other pitiful human emotions, judging from his choosing of his own wife. Nice bit of irony at the end; now I find myself feeling sympathetic. And also wanting to read a fic that deals with Bradley's reaction when they take his wife hostage.
Cerisabeth chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I like how you portray Bradley and Wrath like more separate beings. This piece made me contemplate how Bradley/Wrath's thoughts... Now I've written a bunch of smart stuff I rarely do hehe, but good work! C: