Reviews for Not Too Late
tsukinopen chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
interesting, but soul servering should be unnecessary
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
brilliant! one tiny thing though, Nagini is female, not male
bkerrmom1 chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
I vote for MORE!
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
So is it just Harry's appearance that is different? Are we going to see the quidditch bit? Or perhaps how Sev and Harry interact on the field? I'll pay you twenty cyber bucks for no Ginny/Harry action. (Yeah, I know its canon, but I gotta try right?)

Please more Harry/Severus interaction. And let us know what Harry becomes (*praying not an auror*) and if he goes back to school. Also if Severus goes back to teaching or something else.
Lady DestinyHope chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
this was definitely a great recap of all that went on i really look forward to reading more please update soon!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
aww what a wonderful chapter! i really wish we could see how Harry looks like! can't wait to read more
Lady DestinyHope chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
awww how sweet! i absolutely loved reading this chapter
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
this was a great start! i really liked the emotions
GalynSolo chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Such a great heart warming story! I am looking forward to reading more about Draco.
Yashida chapter 3 . 11/28/2011

Please continue!
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
That was a lovely chapter. I loved Severus caring for his son and the description of what Harry truly looks like. I'm warning you now though if you hook Harry up with Ginny, I'm ignoring her. *winks* But I know the story will be great even if I am forced to read about her. *grins*

Though, seriously (though I don't like her) maybe Harry should have sometime to just spend with his dad and learn who he is again? And where his talents lie... I mean he might not even want to be an auror now and he might not be attracted to Ginny (Yes, I'll shut up about that now... after this hit... hopefully.)

So what talents are we going to see decrease and what talents will increase?

Looking forward to some more father/son goodness!
marksmom chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
Thank you for re-doing this chapter and the was much easier to read this way! Kudos on a great story...can't wait to read the next installment!
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Yay a great fic. I think that could have been the end because most things were tied up so nicely. Wow, but Snape was super heroic in this. I mean, he killed and saved all the right people, and Harry didn't have to do much. But I like happy endings, so thanks for writing!
Lily love snowdrop chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
I really2 like severus in here, hes good father. And harry is cute. Finaly they have a family.. Im happy for them..
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Thanks, you've made me smile. So how much more has changed? How will Harry and Sev's relationship grow?