Reviews for Not Too Late
mysinger chapter 1 . 6/2
A fantastic story, well-written and full of heartwarming moments. I much prefer this version to Snape's ending in Deathly Hallows. Thank you.
THGHPTVD.2 chapter 5 . 5/18
You're story was amazing. I am so glad to have read it. It was very emotional, and beautifully written. Thank you for writing
Megisaduck chapter 1 . 2/25/2018
LOVED IT!
pouting chapter 4 . 2/9/2016
Where is part 2 ?!
tsukinopen chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
interesting, but soul servering should be unnecessary
nolongerexists394 chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
brilliant! one tiny thing though, Nagini is female, not male
bkerrmom1 chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
I vote for MORE!
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
So is it just Harry's appearance that is different? Are we going to see the quidditch bit? Or perhaps how Sev and Harry interact on the field? I'll pay you twenty cyber bucks for no Ginny/Harry action. (Yeah, I know its canon, but I gotta try right?)

Please more Harry/Severus interaction. And let us know what Harry becomes (*praying not an auror*) and if he goes back to school. Also if Severus goes back to teaching or something else.
Lady DestinyHope chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
this was definitely a great recap of all that went on i really look forward to reading more please update soon!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
aww what a wonderful chapter! i really wish we could see how Harry looks like! can't wait to read more
Lady DestinyHope chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
awww how sweet! i absolutely loved reading this chapter
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
this was a great start! i really liked the emotions
GalynSolo chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Such a great heart warming story! I am looking forward to reading more about Draco.
Yashida chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Wonderful!

Please continue!
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
That was a lovely chapter. I loved Severus caring for his son and the description of what Harry truly looks like. I'm warning you now though if you hook Harry up with Ginny, I'm ignoring her. *winks* But I know the story will be great even if I am forced to read about her. *grins*

Though, seriously (though I don't like her) maybe Harry should have sometime to just spend with his dad and learn who he is again? And where his talents lie... I mean he might not even want to be an auror now and he might not be attracted to Ginny (Yes, I'll shut up about that now... after this hit... hopefully.)

So what talents are we going to see decrease and what talents will increase?

Looking forward to some more father/son goodness!