Reviews for Spring in San Antonio
sparkles321 chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
That was really good. Great job!
Lady Rosalune chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
Karen, thank you so much. Your review and the fact that you're reading this story to your class means so much to me. I was going to email you, but fanfiction's security system must have censored your email address. I really hope the kids enjoy the story. Thanks again,
-Lady Rosalune
Karen Aylward chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
Hi Lady Rosalune,
I am a special education administrator in Huntley, IL. One of the elementary schools in our district is extremely tech savy. All the students have 1:1 devices or tablets. They do much of their learning through technology. Every year this same elementary school has a reading day. They invite administrators and community members in to read to their students. This year I will be in San Antonio attending a conference. I have set up a time to Skype with the class and I will be reading them your story! After googling children's books for the Alamo I decided to see if the Magic Tree house series had an Alamo book and I came across your writing here. I loved it and will be reading the story to them from the Alamo. Thank you for sharing your talent so I can share it with the kiddos. I see you wrote this a while ago. I hope you get my post. Feel free to email me at if you want to hear how it went. I will be reading to them thie Thursday, April 4, 2013.
Karen
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
REMEMBER THE ALAMO!
(giggles)
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Or is it hope?
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
The special strength...is it courage?
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
EEK!
FINALLY!
(squeals in delight)
ANOTHER MAGIC TREE HOUSE STORY!
YAY!
sisnadia1 chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
why r the chapters so short. i know they are i sseen th e books
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
You should because you sound at least a bit like Mary Pope Osborne.
Always Late.Texas Kate chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
This is actually quite a nice story- aside form a few minor inaccuracies ( such as, the Alamo mission was founded in 1718, 200 years after what you have shown it to be, and a few minor errors in what Jack and Annie's clothing would have to be to match the fashion trends of 1836). I was saddened to see the absence of Colonel James Bowie, who was co-commander. I may have just overlooked him though, if he was in the story. I imagine that Buck Travis and Davy are in character enough, aside form the fact that Travis would not have allowed Annie to go on the scouting mission, and would have asked one of the women to care for her at that time.

Don't take offense to anything I've said, please, as this is a positive review coupled with constructive criticism. This is great for your first fanfiction!
RandomGirlzrawesome chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
*Claps* good chapter.

~RandomGirlzrawesome, formerly known as Jactherandom~
PurpleRose328 chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
Oh no! I wonder what'll happen to them! Update soon!
RandomGirlzrawesome chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
You don't need ANY help making it like the real series. For a few seconds, I thought I was reading the book! Update soon!

-Jac
RandomGirlzrawesome chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
OMG! I just KNEW that name was familair!
RandomGirlzrawesome chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
AWESOME! Just what I want. An Adventure! Just like the real series!