Reviews for Ash Blonde Hair
Autumn Guidry chapter 9 . 3/14
Amazing Story!
SoulEaterOtaku chapter 9 . 2/19
That was amazing! Please write more!
ANONYMOUS chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
i think the kishin scene was over a little too quick. it reall seemed like a side part to the whole story. Everything really didnt fit together. but i like the idea.
silentwonderer chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
I thought this was so cute :3. It was written splendly (sorry my spell checks out of business..) and I hung on every word. wonderful job
amanda.box.716 chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
i like it. it was would good and funny at the same time. i help to read more of your story .
Guest chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
I hope you do a sequel this is one of the best stories I've ever read
DrOctadoctapus chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I really love the whole idea of the story, and you executed it perfectly! This is well written, too! Please write more!
Kingdom Fairy Soul chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
nice, not bad 9/10
Kingdom Fairy Soul chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAH!
Miku39Hatsune chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
SEQQQUUEEELLL *rage* lol i like this story a lot :o
Kiku-Goldenflower chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
Really liked this, I wouldn't mind seeing some sort of sequel, perhaps with her telling spirit he's not her real dad and finding out about her biological father, wonder who it could be? Anyway Hope to see more soul eater from you soon.
midnightheula chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
I'm slightly confused, you kept calling other people Liz. I'm not sure who you meant now. (I spotted it in the bottom, but it might be elsewhere too.) C:
QuietSolace chapter 9 . 10/12/2011
I absolutely loved this plot the story seemed so well and might I add cute. At times the relationship between Soul and Maka were stressed but it seemed to only work out for the better. The ending however with Maka defeating Kami I thought came too quickly and easy in a way but still good none the less. I would love to read a sequel to this. For this being your first story I want to congratulate you it was written very well with a few mistakes in spelling but otherwise great. Good luck writing more I would love to read it.
Soul Hunt chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
Just wanted to say I loved the story and hope you do a sequel to it. I think you did a great job keeping it in character.
Captain Symmetry chapter 9 . 10/4/2011
I loved reading this story, honestly it's one of my current favourites and I think having Kami as a villain was genius.