Reviews for The Seeds Of Sadness
good fanfic chapter 7 . 7/19
very good, I like where this story is going. 10/10

will this story be continued?
RC927 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Not bad :3 I read all six chapters and I like it! although, it would be easier to read if the paragraphs weren't so big A Try hitting enter twice after each character speaks. That will not only lengthen the chapters, but it will also make it easier to read :)

Keep up the good work!

RC
Songbird's Spirit chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
Yippie! You Updated! I love this story! Go Krissa, break down those iron wrought barriers. I feel so bad for you as an author. for all that stuff to happen to ya it's no wonder that you didn't update. It seems terrible. I really like your work, and I think Ren is a good name. It's like a mix of the two Kagemine's Rin and Len. I wanted to add some constructive critism. When you have a really long paragraph try spacing every seven lines or so. It's easy to get lost on what line you were reading. I love your samwhich part as well as the ledgend part you added. I hope that everything goes great! Oh and thanks for mentioning me. I hope you get lots of good reviews!

Ciao for now,
Songbird, O.o
Songbird's Spirit chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Oh so cool! I really like how this story went! But it's been forever since the last update! Please update! I really like the story and it leaves me with bunches of questions, and that's what makes a good story. Krissa and the talking Lucario seem like a good pair; in terms of a older brother puts up with younger innocent sister sorta way! (I see that you like Anime as well as Sonic the 's cool)! Well I want to review soon so please update.

Ja ne later,
Songbird O.o
Animesuperfreak chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Well thats why it's a prologue. XD
hellfire15 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011