Reviews for Eccentric
OneAndOnlyKen chapter 1 . 6/22
I really like how crack Mark is
IKEMEN chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Hoo boy, how long has it been since I ever gave out any comments, discounting my early (immature) days here?

Anyway, I stumbled upon this in a somewhat frantic search for a nice tactician/Lyn story to read and, to be honest, your title "Eccentric" quickly got my attention.

Eccentricity is justice! The way you represented Mark was pretty excellent too. Can't get enough of him smacking the bandits over with the watermelons! Next should have him going crazy with some other random object too, but I guess sometimes would be nice.

While I probably should be aware it's been more than a year since you last wrote this chapter (not that I'm not guilty of abandoning my own stories either), and it's not like that with my comment here I should hope for a continuation; but if you somehow decided to give this chapter a follow-up sometime later in the future, then I'd be very delighted to see it when it's up.

Cheers.
Tom-Ato13 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Amazing. I haven't laughed that hard at something I've read for a long time.
SilverKnight17 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
hahahh an eccentric tactician, thats a first, keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
To summarize this in one word: ROFL!

That isn't how mark got hurt in sociopath, is it?
Yggdra chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Oh God. Oh, my God.

You, sir, have created something that is actually LOL-worthy. There's barely anything here to nitpick, (though I wonder how a rhino could actually manage to live in such an area) so really, you're good to go. Applause to you~

Lilli~
LinkHammer chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Hi,

This is an incrediably hilarious story that you have started writing. I laughed practically all the way through the chapter especially at the rhino scene. It was interesting to see the usually serious, sensible tactician represented in such an 'eccentric' manner.

This chapter was very well written, engaging and generally awesome all around. I can hardly wait to see what will happen next so please continue your fantastic work. Cheers,

~LinkHammer~
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
XD XD XD This fic made me lol. Nice work :D
EzzzMMII chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
HAHAHAHA!

This is hilarious

there are a few mistakes though

I look forward to the next chapter
FastFall chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Some spelling/grammar errors here and there, though I'm too lazy to accurately point them out.

Despite that, the story was quite amusing, though Mark seems a bit over the top. The melon was balancing precariously on the line between funny and utterly ridiculous.

The debate of a toll over the bandits was quite well done though. Overall, a great read in my honest opinion.

Cheers