Reviews for The Little Martian
kevinkocher1 chapter 2 . 5/29
I love it
Pawprint chapter 2 . 3/27
Please, one more chapter, please
DarkDevon13 chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
Love this!
laughyourheadoff chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
WHY DID YOU STOP CHILD! THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY'D YOU STOP.
Aliana Grayson chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
i likie
zero52095 chapter 2 . 4/16/2015
Its really good. I like how the the author is in touch with story of his or hers really makes it good to which the reader is waiting for the best psrt.
phantomwolfblue chapter 2 . 3/20/2015
I like it please continue
GETH Prime chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Make more this is awesome!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Great story, hope we get other members of yj. Absolutely love supermartian.
Samanya chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
This is a really good start! You should update soon! :O
starisfriendly chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Please write some more! I thought this was an excellent story! I'm not a memeber of fanfiction, but you can find me on deviant I'll be waiting around for your next update! :)
Obiwan1527 chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! :)
xxLuna Rojaxx chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Thas was a surprise! I didn't expect that Meg take uncle J'onn's identidity for go to Earth. This becomin beteer. I suppose that the Royal Martians won't be happy with this. I can imagine a war between Earth and Mars coming. Probably Megan's father thinks his daughther was kidnapped by Supey. ;P

Poor Supey. Donna broke his heart. Well, at least Superma is not a jerk with him XD

I'm very excited that Meg is in Earth. I can't wait for she meet to the other members. Maybe you can do a Sb/mm/KF triangle XD and of course to see more Supermartian's moments ;3

Don't late please.
xxLuna Rojaxx chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Wow! I was searching a good Supermartian's story, and your fic is very, VERY good. I love the couple and their love at first sight was lovely.

The Little Mermaid is not of my favourite Disney's movies ;S but I like the idea with the YJ's characters. Also you made a splendib IC. The true tale is so sad.

This first chapther totally cautived me.

I can't wait for more.