Reviews for The Little Martian
GETH Prime chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Make more this is awesome!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Great story, hope we get other members of yj. Absolutely love supermartian.
Samanya chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
This is a really good start! You should update soon! :O
starisfriendly chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Please write some more! I thought this was an excellent story! I'm not a memeber of fanfiction, but you can find me on deviant I'll be waiting around for your next update! :)
Obiwan1527 chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! :)
xxLuna Rojaxx chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Thas was a surprise! I didn't expect that Meg take uncle J'onn's identidity for go to Earth. This becomin beteer. I suppose that the Royal Martians won't be happy with this. I can imagine a war between Earth and Mars coming. Probably Megan's father thinks his daughther was kidnapped by Supey. ;P

Poor Supey. Donna broke his heart. Well, at least Superma is not a jerk with him XD

I'm very excited that Meg is in Earth. I can't wait for she meet to the other members. Maybe you can do a Sb/mm/KF triangle XD and of course to see more Supermartian's moments ;3

Don't late please.
xxLuna Rojaxx chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Wow! I was searching a good Supermartian's story, and your fic is very, VERY good. I love the couple and their love at first sight was lovely.

The Little Mermaid is not of my favourite Disney's movies ;S but I like the idea with the YJ's characters. Also you made a splendib IC. The true tale is so sad.

This first chapther totally cautived me.

I can't wait for more.
kira y chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
OMG DONNA YOUR SOOOOOOOOOOO EVIL, YOUR A CLONE TOO YA KNOW! :
oceanthatsoars chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
I love it! Write more
Mr.Cool chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Keep up the great work
Mr.Cool chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
well, this is the first M/C paring fic that wasn't writen by Ashnija that I liked. You are doing a good job, keep it up
I.C.2014 chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
OMG! I'm not even surprised...

Anyway, Donna sounds like a little heifer.
purpledragon6 chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
AW! SO CUTE!
Number1Weirdo chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
I'm glad Conner has a crush on her! I wonder how M'gann's father will react to M'gann going to earth... and I wonder what the team will think of her. So many questions!
Irenerb chapter 2 . 9/26/2011