Reviews for The Swan and the Free Bird
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
That was a really good piece of writing! Very plausible and just how I would have imagined Charlie if I'd met him before reading/watching Twilight! Typical man to resent how much it cost him, when it did him so well! :)
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I love how this build Charlie and Renee's backstory. The way you tell the story puts so much of Charlie in it that you can tell he misses Bella and Renee very much.
Nayaritism chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Loved the way this ended.

GREATLY enjoyed this view into Charlie's life pre-Bella.

I wish I remembered what I wrote in my original review. But then again, I enjoy adding fresh words here.

This made me smile. And I loved the small details that kept it true to Charlie. The way he spoke, the "smart pants" all of it.

Thanks for writing it!

xxNaya
brankel1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Excellent tells Sue no.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
and the rest, as they say, is history. fascinating. very well done.
karenec chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I loooove a Charlie story, truly. I cringed a bit to imagine how excruciating therapy would be for Charlie Swan :) But I am certain he'd do it to improve his relationship with Bella. Thanks for this lovely story.
content1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I LOVE your Charlie. Seriously love, love, love your Charlie. I can see him bumbling through this conversation and his uncomfortability is just tangible in being put into this situation. WONDERFUL job! ;)
katmom chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I do love Charlie...and this really makes me hate Renee...sigh...Renee always thought about herself more than anyone else...

So hard on Charlie...and Bella!

Thank you so much for sharing with us!

Kathie
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
aw, Charlie. Consider my heartstrings tugged!
idealskeptic chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This was my favorite, hands down, entry from The Canon Tour!

Charlie is so often overlooked and it was nice to see him getting some attention and help. And you captured his character perfectly!

I love it!