Reviews for Serendipity
wiggensr chapter 76 . 5/12
Any chance there will ever be more of this
wezzidog chapter 21 . 2/23
0d7
LovezObsessed chapter 76 . 8/5/2015
Just found this story two days ago and I absolutely love it! It's amazing! Please update it soon! :) its brilliant!
CasualReader2422 chapter 76 . 7/7/2015
What a "fan-fucking-tactic" story. Beautiful, brilliant, well-written, hot! I seriously hope that you decide to continue this story... The wedding, the future. I'd live to see these two with kids! Just 10 out of 5 stars in my book! Thank you for giving us Faberryians such a splendid gift!
faberrygleektalana chapter 76 . 6/17/2015
I don't know where to start lol, firstly what an outstanding story. I loved every word. Ur writing is amazing. This story had everything I ever needed in a story. I felt the love and all their emotions its so beautiful. And the sex greatly done btw it was very sexy and hot. I would have loved a couple more chapters because it felt like I reached a stop sign and there could be more. But all and all well done. And thank u for sharing this story.
faberrygleektalana chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Ok this is going to be brilliant!
dnmann chapter 76 . 4/13/2015
A very good story. Well written and great characters.

Shame that you decided to not continue.
LookOutReader chapter 26 . 4/7/2015
Ugh... Why so many chapters where all they do (basically) is have sex? This is the forth and is rather you do a where it ends with implying they are going to have sex or finish having sex than having four chapters (so far) of them just having sex (basically b/c twice a little of something else was added). I don't mind the sex, i mind the pointlessness of it and how repetitive it is.
EricaLucc12 chapter 25 . 3/17/2015
That chapter was adorable! Absolutely loved it!
Charlie chapter 76 . 2/10/2015
Its over? ç.ç
Guest chapter 76 . 1/29/2015
omg I re-read this story because I missed it and now I'm at the same point... in need of other chapters!
it's really good and at last! a very long future faberry story! they're not that numerous!
Anyway,take you're time tho I hope you will finish this story in the future because it's too beautiful to not have a proper end!
bye!
Guest chapter 76 . 11/29/2014
sigue actualizando la historia
JasperFGhost chapter 76 . 11/6/2014
I literally just finished this. What a great story! I'm excited to look into your other works and novels too. The love you show between the characters here is just adorable. Keep up the great writing!
Gracksies chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
OK... You HAVE to live in LA or at least you used to... You've mentioned Sage (which is my favourite vegan restaurant tied with Shojin) and your directions are all spot on, not to mention the fact that you even include the directions is very LA. I started reading this story AGES ago but ended up falling so far behind that I gave it up. Kind of glad I did though because I'm happy to have such a good story to read now. Love it!
Leo Gelly chapter 76 . 11/1/2014
Super fantastic. Loved every chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
2,696 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »