Reviews for Serendipity
Guest chapter 76 . 11/11/2016
GREAT STORY!
Guest chapter 67 . 8/30/2016
Why does Quinn keep giving into things and sacrificing to be with Rachel? All Rachel does is take and take! There's no reciprocity! This shit pisses me off!
Captain-Save-A-Hoe chapter 76 . 8/16/2016
This story is great. I love the brittana in it.
wiggensr chapter 76 . 5/12/2016
Any chance there will ever be more of this
wezzidog chapter 21 . 2/23/2016
0d7
LovezObsessed chapter 76 . 8/5/2015
Just found this story two days ago and I absolutely love it! It's amazing! Please update it soon! :) its brilliant!
CasualReader2422 chapter 76 . 7/7/2015
What a "fan-fucking-tactic" story. Beautiful, brilliant, well-written, hot! I seriously hope that you decide to continue this story... The wedding, the future. I'd live to see these two with kids! Just 10 out of 5 stars in my book! Thank you for giving us Faberryians such a splendid gift!
faberrygleektalana chapter 76 . 6/17/2015
I don't know where to start lol, firstly what an outstanding story. I loved every word. Ur writing is amazing. This story had everything I ever needed in a story. I felt the love and all their emotions its so beautiful. And the sex greatly done btw it was very sexy and hot. I would have loved a couple more chapters because it felt like I reached a stop sign and there could be more. But all and all well done. And thank u for sharing this story.
faberrygleektalana chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Ok this is going to be brilliant!
dnmann chapter 76 . 4/13/2015
A very good story. Well written and great characters.

Shame that you decided to not continue.
LookOutReader chapter 26 . 4/7/2015
Ugh... Why so many chapters where all they do (basically) is have sex? This is the forth and is rather you do a where it ends with implying they are going to have sex or finish having sex than having four chapters (so far) of them just having sex (basically b/c twice a little of something else was added). I don't mind the sex, i mind the pointlessness of it and how repetitive it is.
EricaLucc12 chapter 25 . 3/17/2015
That chapter was adorable! Absolutely loved it!
Charlie chapter 76 . 2/10/2015
Its over? ç.ç
Guest chapter 76 . 1/29/2015
omg I re-read this story because I missed it and now I'm at the same point... in need of other chapters!
it's really good and at last! a very long future faberry story! they're not that numerous!
Anyway,take you're time tho I hope you will finish this story in the future because it's too beautiful to not have a proper end!
bye!