Reviews for Serendipity
dnmann chapter 76 . 4/13
A very good story. Well written and great characters.

Shame that you decided to not continue.
LookOutReader chapter 26 . 4/7
Ugh... Why so many chapters where all they do (basically) is have sex? This is the forth and is rather you do a where it ends with implying they are going to have sex or finish having sex than having four chapters (so far) of them just having sex (basically b/c twice a little of something else was added). I don't mind the sex, i mind the pointlessness of it and how repetitive it is.
EricaLucc12 chapter 25 . 3/17
That chapter was adorable! Absolutely loved it!
Charlie chapter 76 . 2/10
Its over? ç.ç
omg I re-read this story because I missed it and now I'm at the same point... in need of other chapters!
it's really good and at last! a very long future faberry story! they're not that numerous!
Anyway,take you're time tho I hope you will finish this story in the future because it's too beautiful to not have a proper end!
bye!
Guest chapter 76 . 11/29/2014
sigue actualizando la historia
JasperFGhost chapter 76 . 11/6/2014
I literally just finished this. What a great story! I'm excited to look into your other works and novels too. The love you show between the characters here is just adorable. Keep up the great writing!
Gracksies chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
OK... You HAVE to live in LA or at least you used to... You've mentioned Sage (which is my favourite vegan restaurant tied with Shojin) and your directions are all spot on, not to mention the fact that you even include the directions is very LA. I started reading this story AGES ago but ended up falling so far behind that I gave it up. Kind of glad I did though because I'm happy to have such a good story to read now. Love it!
Leo Gelly chapter 76 . 11/1/2014
Super fantastic. Loved every chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
jensaje chapter 76 . 9/30/2014
This is by far one of the best Faberry stories I have ever read! I loved it!
tohs chapter 16 . 9/25/2014
Whew! Def hot in here;) That was pretty sexy.
tohs chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
*grinning like an idiot.* AwwhhH!

Is Santana in this story? Cause I can already see her having a field day with this.
tohs chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
Hahaha them fighting over who's more fierce and scary. Its hilarious since Rachel is, as everyone say, pint-size. Also very adorable. Kissing scene next; FINALLY!
amieirish chapter 76 . 9/20/2014
please come back, this story needs to be finished, its a novel by itself. Would love more. ;)
jensaje chapter 16 . 9/13/2014
I am so glad you set this in the morning, especially having Rachel take the initiative.
2,690 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »