Reviews for Brother
PAT2024 chapter 1 . 4/26
Another fanbulous story. You have so eloquently described the Volturi, Aro, Caius, Marcus and of course our dear Carlisle and his admirable resistance to the darkness... I would love to read more about his life before Edward. He is such a beautiful character. Your writing is so powerful that I was totally immersed in your universe. Thank you for sharing your talent.
bigchill77 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Well done. THank you.
Esme Incognito chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Thank you. I enjoyed your telling of Carlisle's past.
Jen
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Interesting and wonderful look at his life with the Volturi - heaven and hell at the same time. Congratulations on the third place of the Canon Tour.
ForeverRobsessed chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Very well written.
meelee72 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Dunno why I'm JuSt getting around to reading this, as I love ur work & have read most of it, if not, all.
Anyway, another read well worth it.
My canon Carlisle pretwilight.
:))
KM2000 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Loved it. :)
WyrdSmith chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Damn. Just... Wow. You made my heart hurt!
Merina Thropp chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Very interesting, well-written piece!
CmeClearLee chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Very good story. Everything rings true especially Aro's creepiness. I only read it to ease the FMR withdrawals. Ch 62 was epic btw. Thx 4 not adding a A/C lemon for this story. I like slash but that would just be gross.
fatpotatoe chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Very good plotline. I hope to see you write more about Carlisle. I think he is the real enigma.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Hmm, interesting... Are you thinking about contuining this one...?
TokyoHanon97 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Okay. My hat's off to you. I LOVE this. This has given me an entire new outlook on the conversation that occurred in Breaking Dawn. I love how in the end you show that not only does Aro want Carlisle in a sexual way, but also to keep him bound by his side forever. I literally have chills.
EM chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Oh My God.
What an amazing story.
I was absolutely enraptured by your vision of Carlisle's Volturi years. Magnificent.
Your knowledge of the Classical Era and the Masters added the perfect touch to the study. You have clearly done your homework.
I wish I could offer my hand so you could read the depth of my complimentary thougths and feelings about this story.
Absoultely one of the best I've ever read.
Laiye Laiye chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Oh wow! This was great! I wish you would've continued! This was absolutely moving for me! Awesome writing, as always. :-)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »