Reviews for Under Oath
LBQIO chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
love!
Siess chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
That was so... sweet. It made my heart flutter a little bit when I finished reading it :D I can't wait to read the next installment! I really like where you're taking this and I'm interested in seeing how you've planned Kurt and Blaine's life in this universe.

Update!
Siess chapter 2 . 1/1/2012

Update!
DazzlexMe chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Very adorable! I really loved the whole concept!
Lightning in bug Form chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Ok first off let me tell you that I love all of your stories. They are brilliant and I love your writing style. Second, because I love your stories, especially Under Oath and A Touch of the Fingertips, you cant be mad at me for shamelessly begging you to write more. Thanks :)
bookluvr4life chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
awesome. wonderful. You did a phenomenal job with the prompt and I love that you're (sort of) continuing. I'm excited for more in this 'verse. )
foraworldundeserving chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
This verse is just outstanding. You manage to combine so many genres in one chapter - the abrupt switches from fluff to angst hurt my heart in the best possible way - and you have no idea how thrilled I am that this is going to continue. Reccing this story to anybody I can.
Tash chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
I don't like to sound naggy, but are you ever going to post another chapter of this? I just love it so much and it hasn't updated in aaages :(
Gone12345678 chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
I love this AU:) great story, I hope you continue it
anime4youandme chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
This is an interesting story and i hope to see you update :)
beedivine chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
I love this! The way that Kurt and Blaine are with each other is so sweet and adorable and perfectly in-character. This had such a perfect balance of fluff and smut that I absoltely adored. I cannot wait for more fics from this 'verse!
bheolbloo chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Wow is this story complete or is there more to come? I love your descriptive writing.
bheolbloo chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This is a cool concept for a story, can't wait to read the next chapter.
tonightweareyoung chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
A lovely story! Thanks for adding the 'morning after' part. Great job!
Swoop chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Just discovered there was a second chapter added to this. I'm loving the story so far and looking forward to more.

One question: in chapter one you say the government provided housing on the other side of the country, but in chapter two they're still in Ohio - so did you maybe mean county or state instead?
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »