Reviews for Near and Far
saku-ann chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
Hot hot hot. And just F petfecg!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
.God. There should definitely be the whole weeks worth of fic here..like..for real
bluecharlotte chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
I totally love how this incorporates awkward moments but still manages to be totally perfect and hot. You manage to completely capture the essence of Kurt and Blaine being desperate teenagers. And Blaine being outside? Best thing that could've happened. xD LoL. I really loved this :)
Sinceslicedbread chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
This was intense. So hot. So satisfying.

Please can you let me know how their week goes? Are there any other firsts?

I'm greedy for more.

Fantastic fic x.
nothing else is chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
So so so hot. I want every detail of their week together. Is that bad? Maaaaan.
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Wow, that was hot, but so awesome!
ckof91 chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Love this. It's so adorable awkward and I can definitely imagine everything happening this way. I kinda want to read this little 'week' they have planned, but I understand if you're too busy or whatever. I'm sure many other people would be pleased, though(:
Swoop chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
Oh, you have SUCH a way with words. This is why I keep reading!
Panda Slippers chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Okay that was insanely hot. I cannot stress how much I love that it was slightly awkward, and that they were adjusting to each other - because its them, and its new and it would not be perfect. But apparently they are going to work at it until it is! ;)

You did a great job with this!
Kurtsie chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
WOW...this...UNF...this was SO intensely hot...apparently I have a kink for Kurt sucking the cum of Blaine's shirt, cuz that prat was REALLY sexy to me...you, my friend, are the Queen of Smut. Wow!
Ittlebitz chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Awesome.

This was so hot and awkward and just so damn sweet.

Well done!
inukimeko chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
Wow. Again this is just fantastic. The details...I don't even know how to say it. The details are always fantastic. This was just written very well. They re so awkward but frigging hot at the same time. Btw this line just had me drooling: "You gonna come for me?"

I want a sequel. I want a sequel. Lol. I just want to keep reading more of your amazing work. :D

-Jessica
Calli Wall chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
oh this is so so so so so good and honest and hot and young but ready and just amazing. just amazing.
JennyLeah chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
LOVED IT. :D I wouldn't mind if there was more! lol I'd like to see them getting ridiculously terribly good at it!
GlitterPinkPrincess chapter 2 . 9/18/2011