Reviews for Little Bakery of Horrors
Phantom Rider chapter 2 . 3/11
Kudos! You managed to surprise me a time or two and I thought that was impossible by this point. And I don't see what everyone's beef with this is... obviously it's just a fanfic, not like the canon Pinkie did this, and there are plenty of fanfics where Pinkie and the gang go save lost puppies and such.

Will there eventually be a chapter for everyone? And you know what would be an epic way to end it? If the last victim says something that makes her realize the set isn't complete without herself, and she comes up with some complicated contraption that will put her through an equally horrible end.
Luke chapter 2 . 3/8
Creative,yet disturbing
SnowStormTheDragon chapter 2 . 3/1
;; At least you didn't do Derpy...(My fave character) I love the whole cupcakes thing but it scares the crud out of me
Why would someone make this? This is the sequel too, and the original "cupcakes" is not the best fanfic. Pinkie Pie is also by far the BEST pony on the show. I do not approve.
Tayoki Naoi chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
I FUCKING LOVE U... BUT WHY FLUTTERSHY ...
Broncogirl6 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I usually imagine the stories in my head, so when I read gory ones... I usually scream, "YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME, PINKIE!" when I run past dark places.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
Eww eww eww why sweetie belle plz don't kill the cutie mark crusaders
Flare chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
that was amazing I would love it is you added a few more chapters to the story and btw you know when you said about fluttershy getting a rainbow cupcake because rainbow dash was the last pony to be killed, well when you gave Rarity fluttershy's cupcake shouldn't it of been apple jacks cupcake as pinkie killed her next. Or did she not make apple jack into cupcakes?! Thanks.
Queen Glory of the Rainwings chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
No no no no no CURSE YOU AND EVERYTHING TOU STAND FOR! Even though this was well written, PINKIE WOULD BEVER DO ANY OF THIS! CANT PEOPLE REALIZE THAT!
Bill chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Oh
shadowrocks100 chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
omg me and my cuz are puking

10 out 10 best squeal to cupcakes i would thumbs up but i'm in the middle of puking blehhhhh
BlackThunder360 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
this is amazing! :D love this story, but hate it at the same time.. poor fluttershy... but oh well a amazing story is a amazing story xD but this is awesome just like cupcakes with rainbow dash love this story 3
samusaran101 chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
LOL! In the creepypasta, she said "Life is a party", and it most certainly is! :D Great story!
samusaran101 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
OMG EPICNESS!
httpkirby chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
*my reaction to Dashie's turn* Wow... o.o
*my reaction to this fanfic* JESUS